• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

DTI Finally Here

Toast

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Nov 9, 2011
    So Cal
    I finally got it together. DTI 338lm, 300 win mag and 6.5 creedmoor. I topped it off with a BEAST MIL-R reticle which is amazing. DTI 40 MOA cant. Even with the sunshade, which I'm not married to, it has a 1/16 inch gap between the end of the scope cap and rail. Only additions will be an LRA bipod and muzzle brake for the 300 win mag. I can't wait to get it out there.
    egcv12.jpg

11vtrgo.jpg

29w92jp.jpg

Congrats on the new rifle! A DTI rifle was going to be the way I went before I decided to go full custom. Enjoy that bad boy man.

Very nice DTI. I like you choice of barrels. Looking at the picture above that is pretty much a perfect mount height, as low as you can get it but not so low that you can't put on scope accessories. Have fun.

Great looking set up. You'll love it! I have 2 DTA SRS A1s and thoroughly enjoy them. Great rifle from a great company. I enjoy my 26" 260 the most. Taking it out this morning for some steel from 500-1000 yards. Just hoping we get some good rain soon.