• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision DTNVS questions

Elohim1

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 29, 2010
S.W. ohio
I am looking to purchase my first set of Binoculars.

A local person has a set for sale made with Elbit tubes Fom is 2575/2725 .Is one year old with 9 years warranty left . Claims 20hours of use.
Has auto off, articulation includes a G54 and a Sohah level 3a x x helmet for $9k.

Does this appear to be a fair deal ?

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• IMG_4195.png
    IMG_4195.png
    716 KB · Views: 35
What housing? Also depends on your use case. Those tubes will struggle in low light but if you live in the desert they'll do fine and I'm sure have a crisp image. If you're looking at stuff in the 9k range I'd be looking filmless.

Yeah, not a bad deal, but not a great deal either. With those tubes on a DTNVS housing you’re probably looking at $8-9k new anyway. The helmet and mount are another $1k at least new…so hard to say.

Check out the Katana housing. Lifetime warranty on the housing, American made, no crazy issues like having to "shave light pipes" to make things fit, etc.

Not a deal, but not egregiously overpriced.

$7K would be a deal.

Sorry was gone at a show for a couple days, just seeing this. We have Katanas in stock- YH high grade thin filmed tubes and 20UM Unfilmed tubes, all White Phosphor. If you need just a housing by itself- or a housing with glass, we can help you with that also.

[email protected]