• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Du yu hulu?

Re: Du yu hulu?

I find that my Roadrunner tends to produce a slightly jerky picture, but not enough to be a real problem IMHO. There are local physical plant problems on our provider's net. They are bad enough that I can't download movies for pay-per-view. Of course; some might say that TV is jerky in general.

Hulu is my tv, much cheaper. Just watched "Something funny happened on the way to the forum" the other night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: victory</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't even have cable anymore. If I want to watch something, I just watch it on the net. </div></div>

THIS.

I may try it one day, but that would happen sooner if Alec Baldwin were not a spokesperson for Hulu.

Never liked that guy. Can't imagine I ever will.

Hulu is great for watching old and new tv shows including a few movies too.

Watching Stargate SG-1 1st season, The A-Team and
The Pretender over the last past few days....at my leisure.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rafael</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may try it one day, but that would happen sooner if Alec Baldwin were not a spokesperson for Hulu.

Never liked that guy. Can't imagine I ever will. </div></div>

He isn't the spokesperson, he just did one commercial and it was funny as hell. Seth Mcfarlan, Eliza Dushku, and a couple of other that I can't think of right now have also done commercials for them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: chuff</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rafael</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I may try it one day, but that would happen sooner if Alec Baldwin were not a spokesperson for Hulu.

Never liked that guy. Can't imagine I ever will. </div></div>

He isn't the spokesperson, he just did one commercial and it was funny as hell. Seth Mcfarlan, Eliza Dushku, and a couple of other that I can't think of right now have also done commercials for them. </div></div>

....which is why I said "a spokesperson" rather than "the spokesperson".

Oh jeez, I ask a question and it turns into a slamfest for the adverts.

Can't we stay on topic for <span style="font-style: italic">anything</span>?

Never mind...; just..., never mind...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: offroadr1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">whats up with all the ads during the movies? are all of them like that?
</div></div>
That's how they keep them free. Think of it like the commercials during TV shows, or watching a movie on TV, just with shorter commercial breaks.

This week I've been reacquainting myself with the Babylon 5 SciFi series.

The ads during the episodes are seldom more than 30 seconds, at the same points in the program as they would be on broadcast TV, and are not any real problem to me.

Besides, where else could I watch Bab5 on demand, pause it at will while I fix a snack and/or beverage, or heed nature's call, and do it all for nada, bucks-wise.

IMHO, it's a solid hit.

Greg