• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Dual MUM14s

French1966

Sergeant of the Hide
Minuteman
May 7, 2020
SOLD SOLD SOLD

300+ feedback on Arfcom and several units sold here. Can verify on request

PayPal accepted, No comments/No goods and services allowed. Also accepting zelle, apple pay, venmo, money order & checks.

Bridged MUM14 Night Vision Monoculars. Each MUM has a Gen3 green phosphor image intensifier tube. The housings each have a Mod Armory dovetail adapter installed ($100 each usually). A repro Chinese Wilcox bridge is joining them together. Two weapon mounts are also included (but I’ve not fired any rounds with these weapon mounted. Only recommend for 22lr or low round count 223).

Housing are in excellent condition as are the lenses. The quality of lenses are comparable to Carson pvs14 optics. The tubes themselves are very clean and blemish free. They are surplus Omni6 equivalent tubes, no spec sheets but good performers (I’ve compared them against my Filmless tubes as a metric for gauging performance).

Both units were recently serviced, including a clean and purge with o-rings replaced. Check the last photo in the album for purge photo.

***$4,300 shipped and insured for everything*** (both monoculars, adapters, bridge, and weapon mounts). I can separate them if someone just wants one monocular. Message for additional details. I included a photo of them on my helmet as an example only, helmet isn’t included.

Also, as someone who has only ever owned pvs14s and binos, this was my first experience with MUMs. They are very impressive units that don’t get the credit they deserve.

Full album:

Last edited:
Reactions: ST42
MUMs are the bomb. My first NOD was a MUM. Still kicks PVS-14 ass to this day. Only downside was lack of accessories for the MUM form factor.

GLWS.

Reactions: French1966
MUMs are the bomb. My first NOD was a MUM. Still kicks PVS-14 ass to this day. Only downside was lack of accessories for the MUM form factor.

GLWS.
Thanks!

Agreed completely.

The weight is nice too. I believe they are about 2oz lighter than pvs14s. Which is important in a bridged setup like this (-4oz).

Reactions: TheHorta