• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Hunting & Fishing Duck boats! What you runnin?

EasyGravy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Mar 15, 2014
syracuse
www.facebook.com
What kind of duck boats you hiders runnin. Heres my baby.
2013 Excel F4 1860
5500 black death hyperdive loaded.
Twin Screamer LED spotlights
Led Runnin Lights
Fast grass blind

egejunen.jpg

gabapu7u.jpg

ydy9yzys.jpg

teja8ema.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I like those LED headlights - do you have a source for those?

I'm running a 20'x48 Go-devil with a 35 SD on it. I've got about a 30 minute run in the morning, in the dark down the bayou. I don't USUALLY tell the passengers that I have a PVS14 in my pocket, a good bit of the run is back lit from the plants in Port Arthur/Orange, but it is very twisty in the main bayou, lots of places to make a wrong turn into a dead end. Once out of the bayou and in the marsh, it's a mess of trails and pipeline ditches, most of it's too shallow to stop in, but that's why the ducks like it. When we blast across a quarter mile of mud flat, in the dark, it's pretty cool. We arrived ( two elderly guests of the landowner that I "volunteered" to take ) one morning at the blind, and they remarked " Mista Mikee, we ain't NEVER had a ride like that, damn son, you never let off the gas the whole damn time!". I said yep, couldn't, too shallow, besides, I had night vision.

Apparently, they missed that part.

They laffed, yeah, sure you do.

We shot our ducks, got back to Jim's, had a great Cajun breakfast, they got to telling Jim about my "night vision" and their ride that dark thirty. Jim remarked that I came by him like a shot in the dark, and scoffed " night vision???"

I still had my jacket with me, pulled the PVS out and said sure, "I ain't Superman, I'm Captain Gadget!"

Even so - a good set of headlights would be great....

Nice rigs. I had a 17' Alweld fishing/hunting rig. Then my exwife let her car get repoed, which of course was in my name so the boat got sold.

The LED spotlights were a $300 upgrade from Excel. I dont uae them till Im right on top of people. They too bright they blind me in the fog so I strobe them with the swtich. Scares the shit outa people trying to steal the "hotspot"

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk