• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Ducks Unlimited Banquet

G

Ducks Unlimited - Meherrin River Chapter, VA 2010 Banquet

Re: Ducks Unlimited Banquet

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Asian lady second from right gets my vote! </div></div>

if that falls thru, ill hit it, lol

The blond in the middle is the one that made my ankles ache.

I didn't even know Hooters did duck wings.
wink.gif

yea i have to say the blonde in the middle does it for me... But tell me why evertime I ever ate at hooters it seemed like I got the girl that had no hooters, no ass, ugly as hell, but she really liked to sit there and talk to you while you ate...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Asian lady second from right gets my vote!</div></div> +1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: villhelm</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Asian lady second from right gets my vote!</div></div> +1 </div></div>

Mmmm ...

Peking Duck!

I bet that's the only way you could get them to touch your weapon !

MR NOT DUCKS ... MR OWLS!

Always wanted to go duck hunting? I think I'm gonna have some chicken wings and beer.

Try the international HOOTERS they get the best of the States as well as local talent. I went to one in Puerto Rico and I have to say they were like our duck girls here. Yes, I know Puerto Rico is a common wealth of the United States but they speak mostly spanish like some of our Southern and Southwestern states. None the less they all speak the international language Wings, Beer and Donks.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Asian lady second from right gets my vote!</div></div>

nice call. it's funny how she's the tallest one.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BEAR TACTICAL</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try the international HOOTERS they get the best of the States as well as local talent. I went to one in Puerto Rico and I have to say they were like our duck girls here. Yes, I know Puerto Rico is a common wealth of the United States but they speak mostly spanish <span style="font-weight: bold">like some of our Southern</span> and Southwestern states. None the less they all speak the international language Wings, Beer and Donks. </div></div>

Oh, jess, oh, jess, indeed!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLv3qWEd3gg

EPA! ANDALE!

Womerns and gunz...it just don't get any more sexy than that! That reminds me, I've yet to read this months Dillon catalog...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BasraBoy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Asian lady second from right gets my vote! </div></div>

Me rikey! And she won't be 200lbs when she's 40 either.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: flyboy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All you wankers being choosy, I'll take all of them, thank you very much!
grin.gif
</div></div>

There's always somebody who's got to be greedy!!
laugh.gif

The 2 on the left are hot! I've got a weak spot for good looking brunette's
crazy.gif

It look like the blond in the middle is the only one with a hooter. But i wouldn't mind that peking duck second on the right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fmsniper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">second from the left is what we call a "Spinner" I like spinners as well as LBFM's</div></div>

Agreed, and quite well stacked for a girl her size. I'll take 3... order up!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 737SHARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CAN YOU SAY PHOTOSHOP!!!! </div></div>

Yes, the text at the top was added using Photoshop.
Our usual camera guy was a no-show this year.
I snapped the image with my Incredible.
I wanted to get more of the safe in there, because we're still selling raffle tickets for that.

Here's a link to last year's slideshow

I thought this year's girls were a definite upgrade.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 737SHARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CAN YOU SAY PHOTOSHOP!!!! </div></div>

I wanted to get more of the safe in there, because we're still selling raffle tickets for that.

</div></div>

idk, this one isn't too bad looking:
http://s644.photobucket.com/albums/uu165...nt=DCS_4458.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: bcw1284</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 737SHARK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CAN YOU SAY PHOTOSHOP!!!! </div></div>

</div></div>

idk, this one isn't too bad looking:
http://s644.photobucket.com/albums/uu165...nt=DCS_4458.jpg</div></div>

beauty is no excuse, look @ that trigger finger

She was the exception last year.
The others were a tad plain.

2nd from left
She can clean my gun anytime
Hell i might just let her use my bore brush

I thought

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the noobie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
sick.gif
you can keep um... </div></div>

goes well with your signature line

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: the noobie's sig line</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
I'm only 17... I dont know it all and if im wrong just polietly tell me how and where and why. </div></div>

Just saying...

I've been with the same women for almost 15 years. Any one of these ladys will do...... for about six seconds......
wink.gif