• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dueces wild 2 day prs rimfire match

Jabot

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Sep 2, 2014
    We are proud to announce that the prs has sponsored a 2 day rimfire match to be held on the central coast of California in the town of San luis obispo.
    We are putting together a cof that should challenge you but should also be fair , some stages will be very fast with big targets other slower with smaller targets, trying to balance it out equally so everyone will enjoy themselves but still be competitive.
    Match cost is $180 , lunch will be provided both days and prizes will be awarded to top open, ladies and young gun. We are working with sponsors now trying to get you guys a decent prize table .
    Match can be found on practice score and prs website under
    Avenal long range range tactical or register here.

This should be a great time we got some good shooers signed up already
    And some big sponsors have stepped up with some cool prizesView attachment 8170784

Reactions: RangerJoe
    Can we still sign up? The link doesn’t seem to be working.
    So the range we we were going to use had a scheduling problem, apparently they double booked us with another event, we lost
    We are working on rescheduling it, I will update when I have an answer.
    Thanks for interest, this will still happen

So the range we we were going to use had a scheduling problem, apparently they double booked us with another event, we lost
    We are working on rescheduling it, I will update when I have an answer.
    Thanks for interest, this will still happen
    Tagging in for the update. I couldn't make the original date, so I'm selfishly hoping it gets moved back a bunch and farther north! ;)