• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunner's Mate

Private
Minuteman
Sep 8, 2011
Ok so I have had this 6.5 Creedmoor Sav M12 LR Hunter for awhile and never been able to get better than 4 inch groups out of it with - Factory or Handloads-I was finally about to give up on it and took it to the Range one more time with no Success my buddy says man whats wrong? Well I cannot get any good groups out of this POS rifle, He takes a look at it and says here's your problem your scope rings arent tight. Duh problem solved. Sometimes little problems are easily solved

Ok so I have had this 6.5 Creedmoor Sav M12 LR Hunter for awhile and never been able to get better than 4 inch groups out of it with - Factory or Handloads-I was finally about to give up on it and took it to the Range one more time with no Success my buddy says man whats wrong? Well I cannot get any good groups out of this POS rifle, He takes a look at it and says here's your problem your scope rings arent tight. Duh problem solved. Sometimes little problems are easily solved
BTW the load data is 41.6 gr of H4350 Hndy 129 gr Interlock SP CCI BR primer Bullet is seated to the bottom of the Cannelure