• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dumb shit we've seen in 2022

JoshPutman

Make tar and feathers great again.
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2020
Michigan
This world is truly getting fucking stupid. Last I knew, corn was already a vegetable, so no need to mark it as "Vegetarian".

I know I've seen even dumber shit this past year, but this was today, and it kind of caught me off guard. I guess it really shouldn't, though.

So, to send this year off, post some of your favorite dumb shit from 2022.
IMG_20221231_201349839.jpg

And if you add egg or milk, it is no longer vegetarian. I have a unique perspective. My wife's daughter is vegan, so I got to learn the differences. She even makes no-bake vegan cookies.

• Love
Reactions: nikonNUT
Did you buy the "Organic" corn or just the corn that comes in the can .

Something else that can go bye-bye. The plexiglass divider at check out lanes in the grocery store. Supposed to stop the spread of COVID but the cashier has literally just touched everything you are taking home.

Something else that can go bye-bye. The plexiglass divider at check out lanes in the grocery store. Supposed to stop the spread of COVID but the cashier has literally just touched everything you are taking home.

Dumbest thing we have seen is one of our neighbors suits up and disifects all their groceries when they get home from store. Big production in the driveway.

Speaking of more COVID equine feces, one of the grocery stores had arrows on the floor pointing in one direction. You were not supposed to turn around or go in the opposite direction. I heard this from the manager. But there were times I walked against the arrows. I was begging for 3 guys my size (6' 4" and 260 lbs) to drag me out of the store because I doubled back to get the Gold Peak Tea. Why 3? Learned that the hard way from martial arts classes. That is how many guys it is going to take to overpower me.

Or call the police. I want to be arrested for walking halfway back up an aisle for tea. I want it, I am begging for it.

Never happened.

While working at LAFD servicing one of their machines. Was told I had to wear a mask as a visitor while all the fire dept personnel were maskless. :rolleyes: Was told the same thing working with LAPD but was also told I could remove my mask once I cleared the lobby area. (mask just for show)

The fact that men can have a period and therefore there needs to be a kotex/tampon machine in the mens restroom.

Uh yea.....

Reactions: Sandhog308
I'd say Hiders starting threads like "how do i fix ma bulldozer" and other non-firearm related shit.

everything I have seen on tv , to me qualifies as dumb shit sadly until recently I still had to pay for it . I am cable free now oh happy days .

I'd say Hiders starting threads like "how do i fix ma bulldozer" and other non-firearm related shit.
What about hiders talking about what they cook, whether from a harvest or the Kroger's? :coffee:

What about hiders.....
Making bridges.....
With undersized, and SPLICED, metal beams ?
Oh.....and never being heard from again (that I know of) ????

Reactions: camocorvette
Dumb shit from ‘22:

Yes