• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dumbasses a Plenty (Shooting in Tuscaloosa, AL)

athhud

Minuteman
Sep 17, 2007
Florala, Alabama
According to my facebook shots have been fired into a bar in Tuscaloosa, AL. I don't know any facts or details, but rumor has it that some dumbass with an "assault rifle" has wounded ~9 in the downtown area....

Re: Dumbasses a Plenty (Shooting in Tuscaloosa, AL)

1) World's worst shot?

2) How to get the talk started (right before the election) about a new AWB? Tinfoil hat optional...

3) Auburn fan?

Re: Dumbasses a Plenty (Shooting in Tuscaloosa, AL)

Well, I guess this is what happens when our gun culture is defined by Hollywood movies and video games and street culture. I doubt many of these shooters spent a lot of time with dad at the range or out hunting.

These gun crimes seem to be committed by people that are largely lost and lonely, have been marginalized by society, and have access to the firearms but did not have access to the culture that goes along with them.

Not to say someone with a good background with weapons won't go nuts, but I bet is less likely, that is all.

What to do...?

People are also feeling increasingly pressed into a corner and they are snapping. Lots of changes are going on right now and people are losing lots of rights. They have reason to be pissed, but they are taking out their frustrations in entirely the wrong way. Man, these are some messed up times indeed. Seems the less you know now the happier you will be.