• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dummkoph

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Power went out last night so all the electronics reset. This morning for some reason (we'll get to that) I couldnt get to the internet which I view through the TV as a monitor. I try everything, ripping my hair out,jut spent 30 minutes with the TV tech who finally asks "Well, when the power went off did the hard drive turn off? With a sinking feeling in the gut:sick:, knowing the answer before I look, I go over and sure enough...its off. I punch the button and viola' internet. After a few apologies its all ok and I get back to the Hide, relatively unscathed, but never the less, feeling like the

DUMMKOPH.:(

Power went out last night so all the electronics reset. This morning for some reason (we'll get to that) I couldnt get to the internet which I view through the TV as a monitor. I try everything, ripping my hair out,jut spent 30 minutes with the TV tech who finally asks "Well, when the power went off did the hard drive turn off? With a sinking feeling in the gut:sick:, knowing the answer before I look, I go over and sure enough...its off. I punch the button and viola' internet. After a few apologies its all ok and I get back to the Hide, relatively unscathed, but never the less, feeling like the

My experience is usually the opposite. Recently contacted tech support via internet chat. Tech says, "I'll test your modem." Is it plugged in and powered on?"

ME: "Could we chat if it wasn't?"

Crickets....

Not to try and make you feel any worse, but it's spelled "Dumbkopf"...

If it makes you feel any better, though:

- I've lost my eyeglasses before (they were found on top of my head).

- I once spent 2 hours looking for me keys; ended up calling off work, and decided to have a beer (I worked nights at that time); low and behold, my keys somehow got put in the refridgerator.

Don't feel bad, we all have "Duh" moments...but I get where you're coming from.

Not to try and make you feel any worse, but it's spelled "Dumbkopf"...

If it makes you feel any better, though:

- I've lost my eyeglasses before (they were found on top of my head).

- I once spent 2 hours looking for me keys; ended up calling off work, and decided to have a beer (I worked nights at that time); low and behold, my keys somehow got put in the refridgerator.

Don't feel bad, we all have "Duh" moments...but I get where you're coming from.

Edit: I couldn't spell it right either...it's "Dummkopf"...which is especially bad, since I'm fluent in German, and VERY German to boot.

Ich kann es nicht glauben.

Reactions: Maggot
    W-hkIiJA_400x400.jpg

R

Reactions: Yasherka
    What's the difference between Maggot's house and one of Mike Tyson's opponents from the mid-80s?

None, they both experience lights out. ;)