• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dummy

M24_SWS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 11, 2010
Somersworth, NH
One thing i have done to help correct trigger jerk or the anticipation (flinching) are snap caps (dummy rounds)

Heres what you do:

Regardless is you have a ADL, BDL, or DBM system for your rifle. Take live and dummy rounds and mix them up and close your eyes and load them into the gun or magazine. Then load them into the gun and fire away. If you did this correctly you won't know what you have live or dummy in the chamber.

End result: To reduce and or eliminate anticipation or jerking of the trigger or flinching. By not knowing what is in the chamber it keeps you paying attention to what your doing and not focusing on when it may go BANG or NOT. Do the fundamentals regardless and you will be good to go.

Heath

Re: Dummy

I used to have one of my smartassed friends fill the mag for me and then gave him free reign with the comments if he caught me screwing up