• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Dumping Win - Wolf primers in stock anywhere?

NativeCraft

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 14, 2006
Wilson, NC
I'm phucking fed up with Winchester primers piercing and scorching my firing pin, even on mild loads I get a random pierce. Switching to Wolf SR Magnums.
Does anyone know of anywhere that has them in stock right now?

I'll have about 800 WSR primers available as soon as I can get me some replacements....

Re: Dumping Win - Wolf primers in stock anywhere?

Don't know about SRM primers, but I just ordered some large rifle magnum Wolf primers from Powder Valley.

i wish we were neighbors. i would swap you in a heartbeat. i really like the wolfs but i love winchester small rifle.

chuck

I just got 10k Wolf 223 primers from Powder Valley last week. Brian said they were running low, but they were in stock then.

Native,

What rifle are you firing these WSR primers in?

I've been using them for years in a couple .223s with no problems.

Bro, I have plenty Wolf SR mag primers if you want to try some out or trade or whatever.

Send me a PM...

Send your bolt to Greg Tannel and have bushing installed-if you have a factory bolt that is most likley the problem-not the primers.good luck barry

Thunderchicken, PM sent.

I'm firing the rounds in a White Oak Armament AR-15...only had one pierce on me with it, but a several gave me problems in my brothers DPMS AR-15.