• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Duplicate LEO signature req'd?

Ninja

ADMPACOM
Minuteman
Feb 14, 2003
Arizona, Utah
www.amanresorts.com
I just got my form 4 back from the Sheriff - but he only signed 1 of the 3 forms I sent him... The form 4 needs to be sent in duplicate along with the stamp tax.

Will 1 original signature work along with a duplicate form?

Re: Duplicate LEO signature req'd?

Next time set up a trust and you can bypass the signatures. And just remind the CLEO of that was well, and that you are actually doing him a service by letting him know what is coming into his area. If he doesnt want to sign the remainder of the signatures tell him that is fine that you will set up a trust for this purchase and any future purchases and will simply buy whatever you want and he will never see you or will you have to be bothered with getting his signature in the future.

Thats a good idea, be an asshole to someone you are trying to get to help you out.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tylermtech</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thats a good idea, be an asshole to someone you are trying to get to help you out. </div></div>

This.

Just be nice, go on down to his office and nicely ask him to sign your other forms. If you're a dick to him, he will probably tell you to go pound sand.

Outsy - that is poor advice to give out.

How is that asshole advice ... its the Gods honest truth.

I set up my trust just cause the sum bitch around here wont sign shit ... he told me flat out that he would not sign and it didnt matter if it was a form 1 ot a 4, he wasnt signing.

I simply told him that was fine and dandy, but just because he wouldnt sign didnt mean that I wasnt going to get something that is perfectly legal for me to own. Both of my cans and my SBR are on trusts, I no longer have to have any interaction with the CLEO and I can have whatever I want when I want, with no delays in waiting for signatures or giving up pictures, or fingerprints.

The way you go about it is wrong. If your chief LEO wont sign off you say "thank you and have a nice day" you don't throw something in his face by saying " you wont stop me from getting what I want" that is not needed. He is still your CLEO and can jam you up in other ways. I would see it best to be kind and courteous, then go about getting your trust. Why throw it in his face that your are going around him? Do you have a problems with being told no?

$KYSHOOTER,A BIG "HELL YA" to you. You're right it is hard enough with all the forms and ever changing rules and regs. on ownership on our systems without one ASSHOLE mucking it up for everybody as usual. Too bad mental exams aren't permitted to weed out these.It's amazing the lingering effect one Asshole can have on ALL of us.If you are having a pissy day or are just an arguementitve bitch DO the rest of the class 3 world a favor and stay your bitchass at home till you can play well with others .