• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

duracoat question, any awesome urban camo schemes

Skidshot505

Private
Minuteman
Jul 23, 2010
Colorado
I've been looking around for a cool grey, black, and white scheme to put on my lr308. I have looked at as many threads as I could and most of them seem to be tan and I can't find one that really looks right to me. So any urban paint jobs would be just amazing, especially the more original ones... I need inspiration.

Re: duracoat question, any awesome urban camo schemes

Once I get back in conus, I will be sending my 16" REPR to 30calsniper to get this done:

442018546.jpg

*Not my weapon

Ill post a pic up tomorrow of my 14.5" POF that is done in urban camo. Its actually anodized not duracoated though.

Here is a picture of my wife shooting the LR-308 that I duracoated. I would not do anything other than one color if you have not tried this before. Grand River Tactical Drag bags are great in the winter months!
ets2uq.jpg

35k68hx.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a picture of my wife shooting the LR-308 that I duracoated. I would not do anything other than one color if you have not tried this before. Grand River Tactical Drag bags are great in the winter months!
ets2uq.jpg

35k68hx.jpg
</div></div>

That's nice, I like how its mostly grey and not supper cluttered with colors and how the black prs contrasts with it. Isnt that rifle on the dpms lr308 thread with an a2? I've done duracoat before but idk if i can get a digital pattern to work out. Did you buy stencils or make them?

i found alot on yahoo images under "urban camo" and there are a bunch of nice examples

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Skidshot505</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: strangedays</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a picture of my wife shooting the LR-308 that I duracoated. I would not do anything other than one color if you have not tried this before. Grand River Tactical Drag bags are great in the winter months!
ets2uq.jpg

35k68hx.jpg
</div></div>

That's nice, I like how its mostly grey and not supper cluttered with colors and how the black prs contrasts with it. Isnt that rifle on the dpms lr308 thread with an a2? I've done duracoat before but idk if i can get a digital pattern to work out. Did you buy stencils or make them? </div></div>
Yeah I had the A2 stock on it but sold that and went with the PRS which I like all except the added weight. I purchase everything with the stencils when somone asks for a pattern like that. I would just make sure to do the clear coat as your last coat to smooth out the finish. Here is a .338 I did that I did the AICS skins with tactical black and trijicon tan on the barrel and action.
2w3nm2v.jpg

how about those dog tracks right beside ur truck treads, looks like u got a nice spot to put that camo job to use.

Here is a pretty good urban look in ARPAFLAGE. It is very easy to modify colors to meet specs.

ARPAFLAGE_UrbanRightSide.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ARPredatorHunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is a pretty good urban look in ARPAFLAGE. It is very easy to modify colors to meet specs.

ARPAFLAGE_UrbanRightSide.jpg
</div></div>

Nice, I don't know about you but thats a tad trippy to look at for some reason but I like it. It would be the perfect snowy/mountain camo for where I coyote hunt. I'll have to get some stencils made, my 22-250 would look great in this. Thanks for the post.
smile.gif

i like the darker urbans. i am really tempted to do an urban. or another idea i have. i dont care about blending in. im just looking for something different.

SpeCam-urban-2-100-95-90deg.jpg

id love to do my bronco in this color scheme...
Blank-Square-Urban-Camo.jpg

lz732camo_01.jpg

and if you know what a gull wing goes for, you will know this is just crazy...

camouflage-creations.jpeg