• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Duren custom Rem 700?

PopSmoke

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 27, 2009
LLMF
Is anyone familiar with any of Frank Duren's custom work?
If so, I'd appreciate some more information on his builds/work.

I just picked up one of his custom Remington 700's in .308 Winchester. So far, I'm so impressed that this rifle is one of my collective that WILL NOT be allowed to leave the stable unattended.

I'm not an excellent shooter by any means...way out of practice, but I managed to get this to hold sub-moa with soft point and fmj today at 100 yards (first time out with it). Absolutely sick accuracy so far, so next trip it will be time to extend the range as well as my patience to wait for the shot.

Ballistics cards are getting ordered in the morning so I can track every load I shoot...find one that's preferred and it's data gets sent to the reloader for test batches.