• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Durham 1, is this the beginning?

I think young Kevin has flipped and has become the first of what may well be a very large chorus of singers. We may see more before the election, but this case will go on (if Trump is reelected) for many years into the future.

The Press will be involved as will many of the usual suspects. Freedom of the press is only a protection if you lie incidentally. If what they publish, they know to be a lie and they publish anyway in malice. Then they are not protected by freedom of the press.

But until I see it happen, I remain pessimistic and skeptical.

Reactions: Dewey7271
A placation to lead those who believe in justice that something is being/
will be done.
The goods on many high ranking officials have been public for months/years.
Wonder why they are still roaming free?...

R

I bet in exchange for leniency he provided info on how sometimes the janitors at the justice department will sneak out of work about 3 minutes early.

Those janitors are going to pay dearly for that.

If you have been paying attention the real crimes have been known yet nothing has happened.

whether a lot more happens might depend on sundance and whether he can force the entire truth into the open.
looking for something from rudy g this morning.