• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ammo DVOR AMMO EVENT

Ammunition for sale

OpticsPlanet

Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Mar 7, 2011
Northbrook, IL
www.opticsplanet.com
Load up on 9mm ammo at Dvor.com for as low as $0.60/round! Join for FREE today to access our In-Stock Ammo sales event and tons of other exclusive deals on shooting and outdoor gear. Limit five (5) boxes per member. This ammo deal only runs from 4/5-4/11 so sign up today while time and supplies last!
Join Today: https://bit.ly/31MNOJl

Attachments

• fb-op-post (1).jpg
    fb-op-post (1).jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 45
You guys do have some good deals on there, although your customer service and shipping is worse than normal, which is to say, abysmal.

I waited 2 weeks for a jacket I ordered that was "In Stock" to ship. It never shipped until I called the company and complained and then it shipped the same day. Weird. And this is not the only experience I have had like this.

HOWEVER, your prices on Lapua brass are outstanding when it is in stock. I will keep patronizing you folks for really good deals, but if you would up your game you would do much better in the market.

You guys do have some good deals on there, although your customer service and shipping is worse than normal, which is to say, abysmal.

I waited 2 weeks for a jacket I ordered that was "In Stock" to ship. It never shipped until I called the company and complained and then it shipped the same day. Weird. And this is not the only experience I have had like this.

HOWEVER, your prices on Lapua brass are outstanding when it is in stock. I will keep patronizing you folks for really good deals, but if you would up your game you would do much better in the market.

If you ever expect real customer service from them you're dreaming.

Only place I've ever seen that will take payment on items that are "in-stock" only to find out they ordered it when you did, and it'll be 6+ weeks. Every damn time!

I'll pay more elsewhere for no other reason than I'm not dealing with their crap.

When I talked to their online customer service to proceed with an backorder to fulfilment their CS asked me for my CC info saying he was not able to look up for it while he is "working from home". Despite the huge concern I gave him my cc to proceed since I can't find this product elsewhere. The next morning I woke up with several phone calls from my cc provider that they declined multiple transaction during 3-4am on my cc due to potential frauds. I immediately replaced my cc and emailed Optics Planet that some of their online CS are stealing customer cc info. Here's what they responded:
we do suggest you reach out to your financial institution to report the unauthorized charges

No apologies, no follow up with even starting an investigation with their CS. Trash company that I will avoid at all costs going forward.

Reactions: DubfromGA
I can’t remember the times when I’ve tried to order in stock items and stuff
Wasn’t in stock. One pair of Boots was out almost a year, I called and emailed
To cancel the order and 13 1/2 months after the initial order they tried to open the order back up and ship the boots. Your business model sucks, your CS sucks,
And your employees trying to rip somebody off and you aren’t on here fixing
The situation.