• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

E.L.R. mag feed ultra light monsters.

badassgunworks

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
Dec 25, 2018
My self and and papa John at Pierce Engerneering. Are at it again. Several years ago we ( john pierce myself and swamplord,) introduced the 800 series actions designed for wildcats. At that time we introduced the thumper and crusher cases based on shortened cheytac cases. For sporting applications and my 300 Mr.X for f open .

We soon became side tracked by the devlopmemt of the colossus cases. But i still had in the back of my mind that great first adventure of the 800 series. So we designed the warrior cases "THE PLAN " a new chassis to house the 800 series "THE GOAL" a finished rifle in the 12 to 14 lb. Finished weight that is detachable mag feed with our own mags "THE END RESULT " to surpass the performance level of the XC and enabelr in a much shortet fatter case that operates on approximately 150 grains of h20. It will be available in .338,358, 375, and yes 408. We have already started this project. But waiting on swamplord to slow down enough to get back with we. hoping for this project to be alive some time this winter

Last edited:
Is this the one that will be based off the rebated rim 640 bolt face? I'm actually in the process of selling my 33xc so I can get started on wildcats in the Pierce 800 series. I absolutely love the idea of a true SA that has more case capacity than the norma and lapua.

Reactions: BCX and Buckley
Yes it is the CheyTac face but is highly rated the 800 series comes in both long and short action the warrior case as a MAG feed will utilize the 800 series long action but the warrior can be shot as a single shot in the short action

Reactions: TxDerek
The 408 would be interesting to me. I currently shoot a 375ct but would like to go to a 450 to 470 grain bullet. I would like to see something in the min 3100 avg fps with the heavy bullet. keep us posted.

Last edited:
The 408 would be interesting to me. I currently shoot a 375ct but would like to go to a 450 to 470 grain bullet. I would like to see something in the min 3100 avg fps with the heavy bullet. keep us posted.
The 400 warlord currently runs a 450 grain bullet at 3250 fps