• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

eagle arms armalite?

pickpick

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 25, 2008
Jonesboro,Ar.
I have been half heartedly shopping for an armalite ar-10 to go with my armalite ar15 and ar50. I have run across some that are eagle arms/division of armalite. What is the yes or no on these rifles?

Re: eagle arms armalite?

I have an Eagle AR-10 upper. It's a 4 groove .308 barrel and shoots sub .5 MOA with 168 and 175 SMKs. I was quite surprised (pleasantly) at the accuracy.

On the upper, there are burrs on the Picatinny rail. There were there prior to anodization. It's easily knocked down with a file.

Overall I'm quite pleased with the performance, but disappointed with the fit and finish of the upper.

It was a good value at $685.

Re: eagle arms armalite?

LMT actually owned Eagle at one time and sold it to armalite.Armalite has used eagle as their retail line of parts.I bought a couple eagle lowers in ar-15 and they've been great/