• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eagle Bags

Re: Eagle Bags

Thanks for the heads up! For some reason it won't let me make a purchase on one of these. It says the offer is not available if you live in TN, AL, or GA. This really sucks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BamaLoaded</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thanks for the heads up! For some reason it won't let me make a purchase on one of these. It says the offer is not available if you live in TN, AL, or GA. This really sucks! </div></div>

According to outsy they are a distributor to retailers in those 3 states and don't want to undersell their dealer network.

Nice kit at great prices. Natchez will not allow orders from AL, TN or GA. They are a distributor and run trucks to dealers in those states.
Too bad!

I just confirmed with the sales staff at Natchez:

All of the Eagle products that they are clearing out are made at the Eagle plant in the Dominican Republic.

Dont get me wrong, the pricing is smoking, but dont buy it and think you are getting a product made in the USA.

So are these items of inferior quality because they are made in the Dominican republic? Or is it just that they are not made in the USA? Thanks

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just confirmed with the sales staff at Natchez:

All of the Eagle products that they are clearing out are made at the Eagle plant in the Dominican Republic.

Dont get me wrong, the pricing is smoking, but dont buy it and think you are getting a product made in the USA. </div></div>

Steve,
I was very torn in posting that in that my loyalty (as you are aware) goes to guys like you. That being said it seemed like a deal that would benefit some of the members.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tester</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So are these items of inferior quality because they are made in the Dominican republic? Or is it just that they are not made in the USA? Thanks </div></div>

Just not US built from what I understand. Still carry their lifetime warranty.

I knew it was too good to be true. I feel dirty and wronged. Oh well.

I made the purchase based on the name, a well respected USA company, and the price of the load out bag was so right...again, I feel so dirty.

Chiller, if you had that knowledge, that most certianly should have been shared, given your stated convictions that many of us share...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew it was too good to be true. I feel dirty and wronged. Oh well.

I made the purchase based on the name, a well respected USA company, and the price of the load out bag was so right...again, I feel so dirty.

Chiller, if you had that knowledge, that most certianly should have been shared, given your stated convictions that many of us share...
</div></div>

I so glad that I have lower standards than HGWT, I slept like a baby last night.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew it was too good to be true. I feel dirty and wronged. Oh well.

</div></div>

I so glad that I have lower standards than HGWT, I slept like a baby last night. </div></div>

I'm sure I'll be sleeping like a baby tonight too.
smile.gif
I guess I didn't NEED another A-III, but the price was right.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jasonk</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew it was too good to be true. I feel dirty and wronged. Oh well.

</div></div>

I so glad that I have lower standards than HGWT, I slept like a baby last night. </div></div>

Me too.

A deal is a deal

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: HasgunWilltravel</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I knew it was too good to be true. I feel dirty and wronged. Oh well.

</div></div>

28jwrro.jpg

As long as they are not seconds or "blems" you would be hard pressed to tell the difference. I can tell in a flash, but I got it like that. There are some differences with the materials, but it should not matter.

I want one of the rifle bags but any ar with a 16" barrel wont fit. With my CTR all the way collapsed it's 33"... bag is 32"

My AR is 34" w/o flash hider. I am hoping that it will fit "cross ways" with an additional 1" for a FH??? Anyone have a discreet case...what can it be "stretched" to?

BTW I have an 18" barrel and just measured it with the UBR "closed" and it measured in at 34". I would think that a 16" (with a collapsible stock) would fit in easily????

Thanks
Pat

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: deadnbrkn84</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I want one of the rifle bags but any ar with a 16" barrel wont fit. With my CTR all the way collapsed it's 33"... bag is 32" </div></div>

I will just put it in there in 2 pieces.

This is probably a futile effort but if anyone has an extra Eagle Load Out Bag they want to get rid of shoot me a PM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Triad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As long as they are not seconds or "blems" you would be hard pressed to tell the difference. I can tell in a flash, but I got it like that. There are some differences with the materials, but it should not matter. </div></div>

Does this mean you yourself do not or will not sell any Eagle products that are not made in the US?

And what exactly are the "differences with the materials" you mention?