• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eagle drag bag

LukeUSMC

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2008
Louisiana
Anybody know who has them in stock? Everyone seems to be out of them.

Before you ask, YES I DID SEARCH FIRST

Luke

Re: Eagle drag bag

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phylodog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks like Triad has them: Triad Tactical </div></div>

Triad is the first place I looked, all they have is black...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: honkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get a tacops bag, you will love it.
Dont get the eagle, I did and am not happy with it. </div></div>

I can't look at them on the Tac Ops site, who sells them?

skdtac.com for eagle drag bags as well as Triad

can't beat Eagle lifetime warranty. They will repair your bag no matter what.

Since you're getting negative feedback on the Eagle, I figured I'd chime in and say that I am extremely happy with mine. I'm sure the TacOps bag is nice too, but my Eagle is great. I got one of the Triad multicam ones that had the handles moved 4" for better balance. Couldn't be happier with it...

...I should note that I don't "drag" it. It simply acts as a nice case to get my rifle and accessories to the shooting spot, wherever that may be. More convenient to me than a hard case. I have used it in "backpack" mode, which worked well.

Multicam Eagle drag bags seem to be like pots of gold... can never find them but hear about them all the time

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: honkey</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Get a tacops bag, you will love it.
Dont get the eagle, I did and am not happy with it. </div></div>

I can't look at them on the Tac Ops site, who sells them? </div></div>
Call Tac Ops and order direct at (310) 275-8797. Check out the photos <span style="font-weight: bold">rem_.308</span> posted in his <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">TacOps Drag Bag 5th Gen Pic Heavy</span></span>. Best drag bag on the market and lifetime warranty.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LukeUSMC</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Multicam Eagle drag bags seem to be like pots of gold... can never find them but hear about them all the time </div></div>
Tac Ops bags offer much better features and include a matching padded shooting mat. Plus, Tac Ops bags have always had the handles sewn in the correct location for properly-balanced carry. Tac Ops Multicam Drag Bags:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Tac Ops "Short", aka "Small" bag in Multicam with 22" Tac Ops X-Ray 51:</span>
X-Ray51inTODragBag8x68x6.jpg

<span style="font-weight: bold">Tac Ops "Long", aka "Regular" bag in Multicam with 24" FNH A3 G:</span>
A3GLongBagRoom18x6.jpg

Keith