• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eagle stock pack in stock?

223nut

Private
Minuteman
Dec 3, 2007
rocky moutains
I'm looking for a Eagle stock pack in Khaki or coyote.

Trade is out of stock.

Do you guys know of some one that has them in stock.

Thanks.
RK

Re: Eagle stock pack in stock?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PittsDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you checked Iron Brigade Armory?

RT </div></div>

Yes, Thay do not carry Eagle.

I only found one place that had them in stock
but sad shipping was 6-8 weeks

I looked at tac-ops but Made in china?

RK

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roach-killer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I looked at tac-ops but Made in china?</div></div>

IIRC, California ... LA.

Double check the website under nylon gear. They carry Eagle. That's where I bought mine hence the original question. Below was copied from their site.

Eagle Industries Cheekpiece PN 3500
Web ID - 223
Price-$45.00

I got mine in tan.

RT

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rijndael</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: roach-killer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I looked at tac-ops but Made in china?</div></div>

IIRC, California ... LA.
</div></div>

That's what I thought. I'll have to double check mine.

-X

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PittsDriver</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Double check the website under nylon gear. They carry Eagle. That's where I bought mine hence the original question. Below was copied from their site.

Eagle Industries Cheekpiece PN 3500
Web ID - 223
Price-$45.00

I got mine in tan.

RT
</div></div>

You are right I was on "Brigade Armory" not "Iron Brigade Armory"

Thanks,
RK

Just watch out for the places that do not say they are in or out of stock!!! Bought from one place that took my money and then receive a email saying the item was on back order.

I just bought one last week from the sniperscentral store, was 38.50 shipped to me, though they only have woodland camo.