• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eagle Yote Hydration Assault Pack @ Natchez

socalsheepdog

Private
Minuteman
Jun 24, 2010
Socal
Been eying this bag for a while and saw that Natchez was blowing them out at $99 bucks so I picked one up in Ranger Green to match my plate carrier. I plan on making a war bag out of it and like that it's a small package that will hold my IIIA helmet as well. Comes with a 100 oz./3L water Bladder.

Also note that this product was manufactured in DR but I feel it's worth the $99. Was hoping for USA but that didn't work out. Wish Natchez would list that in the product description. I will get it together with some gear and try to update this post.

Eagle Yote Hydration Assault Pack Ranger Green

EYBPYOTEMSRG.jpg

Re: Eagle Yote Hydration Assault Pack @ Natchez

I can't afford any more Natchez deals for Eagle stuff.
smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Black-X</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't afford any more Natchez deals for Eagle stuff.
smile.gif
</div></div>

This was my last buy for a while also after a drag bag and hybrid bag.

So far my first impressions are good. My helmet fits in the beaver tail very nicely, although I don't think the riot shield will fit if attached. The side pockets are sewn on in a way that the back of the pouch is an additional open pocket. It will hold the bottom of a straight stick and will be held in place by the molle webbing along the top. The round pocket on the beaver tail will be nice for flex cuffs. I am sure I will fill it fast.

That's a great deal. Thanks for passing it along.

Just picked up one of these from Natchez.

It's a nice little bag.

<rant/>

Unfortunately one of the zipper pulls of the main compartment was completely missing.

After communicating with Eagle, they directed me to go to back to Natchez to handle the return since Eagle would not send out the parts directly: a bit of paracord and a cord end.

Now calling Natchez, they require sending the entire bag back to exchange for another.

I totally understand customer service/return policies... but really, how's that for a model of inefficency?

The end solution is to find some Coyote Paracord and make my own pull tab.

Caveat emptor.

</rant>