• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Early (Non Rail) Sig Sauer P229 Factory 357 Sig with 5 Mags and Factory Case. ***Last Chance / Last Bump***

338LM_Sniper

Supporter
Minuteman
  • I am putting my early 2002/2003 Sig Sauer P229 up for sale. This is the Non Rail original style version that has the standard German bar and dot sights. This is a Factory Built 357 Sig in Great Shape. This pistol has had around 200-250 rounds put thru it Total since New and is extremely accurate. It comes with its Original Factory box with proper labels and 2-10 round magazines as this is how they came during the Klinton Ban back then with 10 rounders. I have 3 Like New Sig P229 High Capacity Mags that I will include to sweeten the Deal. ( 5 Mags Total ) And I will include a New Uncle Mikes inside the pants holster. This Sig is in DA/SA and runs Flawlessly.

There is light holster wear on the front of the slide as this Sig was carried concealed alot, but overall this Sig P229 is in Excellent Condition.....

Price is $875 Shipped to your FFL Dealer, or FTF Local Sale with CPL here in Michigan.

********Reduced to $799 Shipped********

Last edited:
    Reactions: yej0001
    Sig P229 with Mags.jpg