• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Early Patriot Arms Lightweight Hunting Rifle, 308

jrhtx

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Feb 4, 2006
Houston, TX
This is an early Patriot Arms Model 7 custom from 2001. The barrel is marked Patriot Arms, Hayesville NC, 308. The original build cost was $2450 and customer supplied the action. I have a copy of the original build sheet that states the following:
Model 7 Action
McMillian Stock forest green camo
Hart #3, 1:12 barrel 22” (original)
Jewel Trigger
Sako Extractor
Leupold one piece base and 30MM rings

I sent the gun to Jered at what is now American Precision Arms and had him do the following (I have the invoice for this work). Jered’s work was $455
Cut and crown the barrel to 18”
Pillar bed with Marine Tex

Unloaded weight without scope is about 7.5 lbs. The original owner said he put 128 rounds through it and I have put 110, Total 238.

I don’t hunt anything but pigs anymore so this need to find a home that will get good use out of it. It hasn’t been shot since 2014. The last time it was out it was shooting ¾” with the cheap Federal Blue box 150 gr SP’s. Scope is not included. That’s not finish wear on the end of the muzzle, light shine.

$2100 + SHI to FLL must accept from no FFL with DL. If not add $25 for me to use FFL. Thanks but NO trades needed.