• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Early Xmas to me, still don't belive it.

mrslippery

Private
Minuteman
Sep 27, 2009
NW,Ohio
I don't post a lot, but this came my way today and I still have to pinch myself to see if I was sleeping. Had a offer come my way to buy a 10FLP, .308, Farrell 20 moa, Burris XTR rings, Super Sniper 20x,flip up caps, bipod, for 350.00, couldn't get the money out fast enough. I'm not a lefty, but can learn to shoot it. It will be my 3rd .308, should fit well with my 10BA, and 12 F Class. Also got a killer deal on a 7 twist .223 barrel for my 110 action. Have my eye on a Savage F/TR .308 until I seen the post yesterday on the Savage FCP HS. Well it was a good weekend, time for the range now that the deer gun season is over, Slip.

Re: Early Xmas to me, still don't belive it.

You could sell just the rifle for what you paid for the whole setup and get a right handed version for not a heck of a lot more. Might be easier than shooting a wrong handed rifle. I was pretty lucky myself this weekend, I won a Savage Axis in 270 in a local drawing. I will probably see if I can trade it for a 22 since I am in need of one. Congrats on your deal.

Thanks predatornut. That is a viable option but I think I'll try it out first. I bought 1700 CCI primers and 400 168gr SMK's from the same individual for 95.00 this weekend. A good weekend for my rifle habit.

Does he have any gold ingots he wants to give away??
wink.gif

no shit, my 10fcp was 900 but had an HS stock. you sir, stole that rifle. congrats. and you should be able to trade/sell it to a lefty pretty easily

no gold c4xplsv, but he's sitting on 1100 rounds of wolf .308 ammo that I'm hoping to snag for 100.00 or less. Ready have no need for it I roll my own, but I guess it work for banging steel at the range. Pending how it feels when I take it out I just might trade it for a right hand gun.

I'll give ya 450 for the package...lol

Ccwpps you got my attention. Let me get it to the range first. I wasn't posting this to try to move it, but it could end up else where.Slip.

Just got the 1100 rounds of Wolf for 150.00, felt bad so I gave him more than he was asking. Tried to post a picture of the rifle with no luck, to old to figure it out and to old to want to learn I guess. Slip.

Nice, I would also sell the rifle and buy the right handed one.

Also a great score on Wolf .308, I dont think that the wolf brand is actually around anymore, but its worth at the very least twice what you gave for it. Lucky man!

I've got 3 savages, but not a 10 variant(forgot 10BA). Is the stock straight on these or is there a cheek weld on the left side? I'll pick up every thing Saturday, the 1700 primers and 400 168gr Sierra/Hornadys are in the mail. I'll take some pictures of everything, but have issues posting pictures. Guess I'll get one of my kids to show me, don't want anyone throwing a BS card at me. I'll try to post some this weekend.Slip.