• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

East Coast Guys

ShootnFool8

STILL LEARNING
Supporter
Minuteman
May 28, 2018
Colorado
Wanting see, if there is any good places to shoot LR near D.C./Baltimore area. Headed that way next month for wife's work. I have nothing to do, for a week. Any info, or a place that is decent is really appreciated. Thanks

Peacemaker which is just inside WV above Winchester, which is about 1:45 from me in Arlington. It's only open Wed-Sun though, and requires membership. I think they offer a daily fee??? I am a member, and can try to help if you want to PM me?

Delmarva sporting Clay's on Maryland's Eastern shore is my favorite place to shoot. Open to the public, but far enough to keep out those who want to practice shooting their Glock sideways!
The Eastern Shore is a great place to visit here. Great fresh seafood as well.
50 -500 covered rifle. Place is pretty laid back. Cost is $20-30 depending on which ranges for all day.
https://www.dscfff.com/

PM me if you if you have any questions or want to meet up for a range trip.

Depends on how far you want to travel

Peacemaker in WV is nice, they do have a daily fee public range out to 300 yards, its a bit of a drive from DC. They have this strange rule that you can only shoot pistols if you wear a baseball style cap.

If you want indoor shooting, try Elite Shooting in Mananas VA (100 yards indoor)

I would not recommend the NRA indoor range in Fairfax for a variety of reasons

Silver eagle range in Ashburn is ok (50 yards)

and I wouldn't go anywhere in Anti-Gun Maryland to shoot if I could avoid it

Thanks for everyone's response. As time gets near. Will definitely pm and hopefully meet up with some of you. Thanks again.