• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

East Coast Night Shoot 2023

Douglas-001

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2012
50 miles west of Camp Perry
I attended last year by myself, but I got my daughter to tag along this time. Lots of shooting and more vendors as well. I must admit that much of the eqpt for sale and display is beyond my user ability. Highly specific and geared for the folks who know how to use that stuff to build or repair NV eqpt. 2 days with some perfect weather. A few photos with with commentary as needed...
IMG_5784.jpg

IMG_5785.jpg

IMG_1250.jpg

As you can see, this fine gentleman has an impeccable offhand stance....looks like he stepped out of a technical manual for that position..😌:ROFLMAO:
IMG_5801.jpg

My daughter got to shoot this monstrosity! You could feel the muzzle blast on the lower decks of the conex building! Owner is a gracious and kind gentleman who allowed many others to try it out.
Lastly, here she is working out to 710 yds, later a .300 WIN mag with a kick ass thermal, and a group photo.
IMG_5807.jpg

IMG_5813.jpg

IMG_5808.jpg

I know some members are instrumental in putting this together. A sincere thank you for all your efforts. So much to learn and actually apply and test your eqpt, and abilities. Good luck and good shooting!

N-Vision Optics was there with 3 Halo XRF -50 thermal sights. They were mounted up on a 6mmCreedmoor bolt gun and a NEMO AR in 300winmag. Anybody was welcome to step up and try a few shots on targets out to 700 yards.

I got to try a L3 CNVD on my son's 224valk. It was pretty cool. Nothing like the thermal sights though. It's just an example of the mentality of the guys putting it on: Here take my CNVD and try it out. Just put it back in my truck when you're done. So cool.

Reactions: jwramp