• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

East Texas Gunsmith recommendations

I used to use one just south of Frankston but I’m sure he’s retired now (and I don’t recall his name, it’s been 20 years). I don’t know if the shop is still open. Not helpful, but there are none in East Texas that I can recommend otherwise. I would get in touch with one of the known shops that you can get some good recommendations about on the forum and send your work to them. Most of these one off local shops like to drink coffee and shoot the shit more than they like to work.

I used to use one just south of Frankston but I’m sure he’s retired now (and I don’t recall his name, it’s been 20 years). I don’t know if the shop is still open. Not helpful, but there are none in East Texas that I can recommend otherwise. I would get in touch with one of the known shops that you can get some good recommendations about on the forum and send your work to them. Most of these one off local shops like to drink coffee and shoot the shit more than they like to work.
That's been my experience as well.

Reactions: SQ54