• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eat her lunch?

308pirate

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
  • Apr 25, 2017

Not what I picture when I hear lunch lady
    andie-rosafort-mugshot.jpg

Not what I picture when I hear lunch lady
    andie-rosafort-mugshot.jpg
    People don't go to libraries much anymore. So the adventurous-employment-seeking-naughty-librarian type of women have moved on to other promising career paths.

So picture this woman in a smart looking business suit with her hair done up with large black-rimmed glasses and that's the same mind set. And people tell me that I read too much!

I think the aspect ratio is off on the OPs photo. The face looks artificially narrow…
    You could be right on that.

What sells more; a photo of a hot looking lunch lady or a fat-faced wrinkled cafeteria cougar seducing pimply faced teenage boys?

Reactions: diggler1833
    Where the hell were these when I was in school?????
    I know, right? I keep reading these stories about semi-attractive to down right attractive female teachers who seduce their male students. I'm thinking, I wish I would have been this lucky! I sure as fuck would not go telling my parents/cops like these pussies do today.

Not the point.
    Males have less value.
    Why?

R
    Men are visual. Women are emotional.
    Men get horned up by seeing tits and ass.
    Women want to get emotionally involved before they get it on.

Best way to get a women into the sack is to have a nice long intimate conversation with them. Or what I like to call me talking bullshit.

Men are visual. Women are emotional.
    Men get horned up by seeing tits and ass.
    Women want to get emotionally involved before they get it on.

Best way to get a women into the sack is to have a nice long intimate conversation with them. Or what I like to call me talking bullshit.
    No.
    Think with the big head.

R

Reactions: Snipe260 and lash
    Does everyone remember the high school locker room talk? 99.9999% of that was all lies.

Back then, without any corroboration, most of the idiots believed the talk.

On the other hand, if the girl the liar was talking about got pissed when she heard about the bragging and depending on what she had to say about it, that was usually enough corroboration.

Now all the kid has to produce is cell phone pictures and we know he isn't lying.

Reactions: lash
    Not the point.
    Males have less value.
    Why?

R

Because men have believed the propaganda that has been pushed on them for hundreds of years, telling them that for some reason women (who there are usually actually more of) are somehow more important than them, and more special then them just because of their genitals.

Even on here, I often have raging debates with folks that think their daughters are god's gift to the world and other people's sons are just trash.
    Folks that think women should be able to say whatever they want, do anything they want and everybody just take it, but want to get all chest thumpy if some man gives them the same thing back.

Men have allowed themselves to be made into slaves to women and men oppress other men who try to break free from it.

And for all that, the women will usually chose to mate with the type that treat them like garbage, and then go back to their simping beta males and have those males be slaves to them and raise the children of the actual men who are willing to not cower.

Females shouldn't be treated any differently than males or have any extra special consideration.
    After all that's what they demand so give it to them and tell men to stop being simps & slaves to females.

Men mistakenly think women have all the power because they control access to one side of the heterosexual sexual experience, many call it the supply side (which I disagree with, but that's what they call it.)
    Men have all the power on the other side of the equation. Cut off demand and those that think Supply gives them the power are instantly powerless as that's all they have. Men can mostly do fine without women (except for the whole needing to raise a family thing, which one day science will fix).

I think the aspect ratio is off on the OPs photo. The face looks artificially narrow…
    I believe you are correct.

In fact, we have seen here (and probably other places) where the photos are "stretched" or "shrunk" to make body parts looks smaller - or larger - than they actually are.

Because men have believed the propaganda that has been pushed on them for hundreds of years, telling them that for some reason women (who there are usually actually more of) are somehow more important than them, and more special then them just because of their genitals.

Even on here, I often have raging debates with folks that think their daughters are god's gift to the world and other people's sons are just trash.
    Folks that think women should be able to say whatever they want, do anything they want and everybody just take it, but want to get all chest thumpy if some man gives them the same thing back.

Men have allowed themselves to be made into slaves to women and men oppress other men who try to break free from it.

And for all that, the women will usually chose to mate with the type that treat them like garbage, and then go back to their simping beta males and have those males be slaves to them and raise the children of the actual men who are willing to not cower.

Females shouldn't be treated any differently than males or have any extra special consideration.
    After all that's what they demand so give it to them and tell men to stop being simps & slaves to females.

Men mistakenly think women have all the power because they control access to one side of the heterosexual sexual experience, many call it the supply side (which I disagree with, but that's what they call it.)
    Men have all the power on the other side of the equation. Cut off demand and those that think Supply gives them the power are instantly powerless as that's all they have. Men can mostly do fine without women (except for the whole needing to raise a family thing, which one day science will fix).
    Forgot the all important one, send to/sacrifice in war.

R

Forgot the all important one, send to/sacrifice in war.

R

Yep women are happy to vote for people to send men off to die for the glory and riches of the Global Elite.
    Too many "good folks" are all worshiping of the government kidnapping young men at gunpoint and making them slaves to go die for the Global Elites.

Make it so women have to go fight the wars they want, in the same numbers as men do, make it so the "good folks" that worship government slavery have to send their daughters as well as their sons to die for the Global Elites, and you might just see a really quick change in women voting for warmongers and "good folks" worshiping government slavery.

When just as many females come home in body bags as males, the women will start taking a long hard look at if they really like this war business.

Yep women are happy to vote for people to send men off to die for the glory and riches of the Global Elite.
    Too many "good folks" are all worshiping of the government kidnapping young men at gunpoint and making them slaves to go die for the Global Elites.

Make it so women have to go fight the wars they want, in the same numbers as men do, make it so the "good folks" that worship government slavery have to send their daughters as well as their sons to die for the Global Elites, and you might just see a really quick change in women voting for warmongers and "good folks" worshiping government slavery.

When just as many females come home in body bags as males, the women will start taking a long hard look at if they really like this war business.
    I remember women shouting about men shouldn't be making laws/voting on abortion.
    Strange, no one ever mentioned women making laws/voting to go to war... ever.

R

Not the point.
    Males have less value.
    Why?

R
    Because that is part of Gods plan. And part of the responsibility of being a real man. Most learn this from their father.

You don’t load dudes and the elderly into lifeboats first. It’s women and children.

And if you are the one standing on the deck questioning this then it is really too late to explain it.

Because that is part of Gods plan. And part of the responsibility of being a real man. Most learn this from their father.

You don’t load dudes and the elderly into lifeboats first. It’s women and children.

And if you are the one standing on the deck questioning this then it is really too late to explain it.
    You are reaching.
    Show me where I said to put women and children last.
    Can you tell me how many people died of ships sinking in 2022?

R

Reactions: W54/XM-388

While I completely disagree with you and absolutely refute all the statements in your first like as utter B.S. and the kind of propaganda pushed on men by women and simps to make men slaves to women,

I think it's interesting what you mention about ships.

Back around the time the whole Suffrage movement was raging the first of the new culture wars, there was actually quite the outrage because all these women wanted their "rights" and wanted to be treated equal with men and all that B.S. stuff they put out to this day.
    But there were a couple ship sinkings and as you might have guessed, almost none of the women died and the dead were almost all men.

The newspapers of the time printed it quite well.

Women:
    On land they want their "rights"
    But on water they want their "privileges"

All this stuff you think is so great about "how you should treat women" was made up by a bunch of incel virgins poets and writers around the 1400 and 1500 most of whom killed themselves later on when they found out it still didn't get them laid.

Wonder if these would be the replies if the student was female.

R

Of course not. Females and males are completely different creatures despite what the woke folk would tell you.

r

Not the point.
    Males have less value.
    Why?

R

This usually comes up, and really it does come down to boys and girls are different, and are treated different. We all know if it was a male teacher and our daughter it would be different, and I do agree that is an issue. If we say that someone under 18 is not able to make that kind of decision that is an error in the first place as not all 17yr olds are the same. We all have seen "tried as an adult despite being under age", same thing they do know what they are doing. It might be stupid, but they know. I really think if you are actually a parent of your children you will see changes in your child and know something somewhere is sideways. It all comes back to that. And there are actually people that do "fall in love" that have the ages wild apart. Guy that lives behind me is an example, and they have been married 30 years. It does happen, just not often, so in usual fashion the .gov comes in and screws stuff up.

Yes they are different, and I think I have a unique view on this as I was 17 and bumping ugly with a 33 yr old for an entire summer......and like the video I posted below, it was a great time.

While I agree to a point, there is a valid argument opposed to the ‘women and children first’ philosophy. And, it comes from the same reasoning as the airline admonition to secure your own oxygen mask before assisting others.

If daddy is the sole bread winner, mommy is the sandwich maker, and little Timmy draws on the walls, watching them float away in a life boat as you sink on the Titanic dooms everyone.

You as the sole bread winner, on the other hand, are the source of their salvation.

In other words, you’re no good to anyone dead.

Reactions: BurtG and Holliday
    Points taken, and while I don’t agree with most I also don’t get angry or hate when others have a different opinion than mine. You are all entitled to your own beliefs.

Any man that gives his life to protect the life of an innocent woman has died with honor as far as I am concerned.

We are all dying anyways, all you can do is beg for a little more time or die like a man.

If I had to choose between my life and that of my wife you would never hear me making the argument that our kids need my income so…..

I do agree women voting is 90% of the reason the world is as fucked up as it is, but I don’t blame them per se, they are just people that choose with emotion and not reason to the majority degree due to their nature as nurturers.

Reactions: BurtG
    While a bit off topic, it hits some points brought up in this thread…

Clint Smith- Are those expensive shoes?

Reactions: SBRSarge