• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes EAW Riflescope Mounts

pepperbelly

Sergeant
Minuteman
Aug 7, 2006
Fort Worth, Texas
I may have stunbled across a solution to the probelem I am having mounting my Leupold scope to my Annie Match 64.
Has anyone used the EAW Riflescope Mounts? I found that a local competition dealer sells them. I will have to check to see if he has some for my Annie.

Jim

Re: EAW Riflescope Mounts

oh no... not the americans too...
I thought only we germans were so stupid buying a 400€ scope killer...

don't use EAW Schwenkmontage... I rip them of guns and scopes for a living... and they always damage the scope and are uptight and are 100% repeatable... 100% german hunter repeatable... that is holding 10cm at 100m...

the 3/4-Rings give good markings in the scope tubus... they are not to size... they get bend to size while mounting... or better the bend the scope to size... got a scope here that is no longer exactly round anymore... it will always turn itself in the rings until it fits its egg form...
the mount itself consist of so many moving parts - they call it "adaptable" - that it is possible to give the scoupe inclination in all direction... if something does not fit I hope your scope has enough internal travel left... you will need it...

oh and when you have mounted your scope to the rifle and everything looks fine you can't change the scope between rifles which also have EAW mounts... not even if you have the same rifle twice... it won't fit... it is an individuell mount for just the one gun...

better get someone to mount you a weaver rail...
repeatable, exchangeable, cheap...

Re: EAW Riflescope Mounts

Well, to each his opinion. Over the years, I have/had 2 swingout and 2 fixed mount from EAW + 1 Sühler claw mount and all give full satisfaction (100% return to zero).
Armes003.jpg

EAW claw mount on FN-Browning o/u rifle, 9,3x74R

K31IIscoped.jpg

EAW fixed mount on K31, 7,5x55

Sauer202EAW-1.jpg

EAW swing-out on Sauer 202, .30-06

Win70LotharbblHoguedtail.jpg
EAW fixed mount on Win 70, .338 Win Mag

Now, if you'd like to guess where my next mount will come from. True, I might try a Recknagel one of these days...