• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Ebay 15% off anything with code PMAY4TH - details inside

Len5E1

Private
Minuteman
May 3, 2018
I just found this by accident browsing reddit. Been itching for a Viper PST Gen II 5-25 MRAD which typically seems to be listed at $1050 everywhere. There was one on ebay for $999 new and this code took $100 off giving me the scope new & shipped for $899.

Code: PMAY4TH
Works on purchase of $50 or more with a max $100 discount. I found it because people on reddit are using it to buy things that don't go on sale often like video cards. I'm sure there are a lot of items this code could apply to. If you have any good suggestions post below so that other people can jump on it!

I'm new to the forums so I couldn't post this in the marketplace section but figured this was a popular area to spread the word. I don't think this is breaking any forum rules but if so please let me know and I will edit the post.

Len

I got myself a Leupold Rx1600i rangefinder and a case organizer for my Pelican 1450. Saved a hundred bucks! Thanks Len!!

I'm glad I was able to help :) I'm excited for my Vortex as well! I was worried all you sniper guys were going to end up with fleshlights in your SHTF bags, which I thought was an odd choice, but who am I to judge?

:)

eBay has been doing this lately off and on....one time it was 20 percent off on anything....but I don't remember what the cap ($) was.