• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Eberlestock Coyote G3 Phantom *SOLD*

Eustice

Private
Minuteman
Aug 14, 2014
Chapin, South Carolina
*SOLD*

Eberlestock G3 Phantom in coyote brown. Pack has been used a few times for rifle carry but never abused. I used it as a training pack for about a half-dozen rucks and have carried it in a couple of matches and to the range a time or two. It’s a good pack in very good condition. I’ve found two small marks on it that looks like I had a bit of carbon grime got on it. One on the PALS webbing on the back and one spot on the waist belt. I like this pack but it’s just not the right size for me. I find myself needing either something smaller or something bigger.

Pack is 9/10 condition and I have never deployed the integrated rain cover. Pack includes the rifle stock cover shown in the pictures. I will be happy to send more pics of the two marks I mentioned but they’re so small they don’t show up well.

Feel free to message me with any questions.

$250 shipped. USPS MO (preferred) or PayPal (F&F or add 3.5% for G&S). Pack will be shipped USPS with tracking provided.

Trades:
Mystery Ranch 2DAP (Coyote preferred) with cash
Let me know what you have.

CA2FD786-14EA-4D0C-B127-C0C955D27D0E.jpeg
E8E1D930-CEB8-4EB5-995E-1E56AC410668.jpeg

Last edited: