• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eberlestock Gunslinger Close-out on LA Police Gear

Re: Eberlestock Gunslinger Close-out on LA Police Gear

Might have to pick one up...

These are great packs for sure. I have one called the blue chip or something like that it has been great. They seem to be made to handle almost anything. This makes me want to get one of these too.

Bought one, but it is black. Any ideas on how to camo it up. I was thinking of either buying a rain cover in digicamo or building a ghillie cover. Black should be find for normal hiking use or even urban use is the SHTF.

Rub some dirt on it or spray paint it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheForge</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bought one, but it is black. Any ideas on how to camo it up. I was thinking of either buying a rain cover in digicamo or building a ghillie cover. Black should be find for normal hiking use or even urban use is the SHTF. </div></div>

Send it to me....I will rough it up.

I have both the gunsling and the gunslinger II both are GTG. They will haul much more than I would like to but that may be a good thing if I am going to pack Chillers stuff at the next TBRC.