• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accessories Eberlestock, Hornady, Send it Level, ADM, Safari cert

BoulderE89

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2019
St. George, UT
This stuff is just sitting here so I’m letting it go to people who will actually put these to some good use.

1. Eberlestock Phantom G3 sniper pack. Purchased at the beginning of this year and been used in a few matches. Not rips or tearing anywhere. Love the scabbard but don’t need this much pack for my purposes. Willing to trade plus cash for another scabbard pack like the low drag or gunslinger. $SOLD

2. Hornady Iron Press Kit. Got this and had plans that I changed my mind on. Comes with everything a new shooter or reloader would need to get going. Along with the press it has powder throwers and measures, cartridge measurement tools, brass prep and more. If you have any questions about it’s contents just ask. Will need help splitting shipping on this cause it’s a heavy one. Brand new never been opened in the box. $575

3. LRA (now owned by MDT) Send it Level. This is the simple LRA version of it, not the MV3. It can only attach to pic rails with the attachment shown in the pic. I have a 34mm pic rail scope ring I can throw in if wanted. $SOLD

4. ADM Quick Detach Pic Mount. Pulled this off a Thunderbeast bipod. It’s the ARMS17 pattern and will work with other similar pattern bipods including ones like the atlas line. Screws are included. Brand new, no scuff or marks. $75

5. Picked this Safari cert up at a match but won’t be able to use it. I don’t even know what to ask for it but know I’m not gonna end up using it. Make a decent offer for it.

IMG_6779.jpegIMG_6780.jpegIMG_6913.jpegIMG_6914.jpegIMG_6958.jpegIMG_6777.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Trent A
I'll take the level
Edit: I'll take seconds if Travis passes on it

Last edited: