• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

SOLD Eberlestock Lodrag II and accessories

RayDBonz

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 16, 2006
Scottsdale, AZ
This has been SOLD! Thanks.

Offered for sale is an Eberlestock X31 Lodrag II pack in like new condition. Never used.
**Looking at their web site, this is an earlier version of the Lodrag II pack with the original style molle loops.**
Color is dry earth. Looks darker in a couple photos. No damage or issues I can see.
Offered at $300 - now $250 - delivered in the US. Not looking for any trades right now.
hBegUy3l.jpg

UQ2FqUkl.jpg

9CvrKLpl.jpg

Like this, but with the older (and better) molle loops:

Also available with the purchase of the pack is a Bolt action scabbard cover and two hydration systems.
The scabbard cover is coyote brown (the only one I could find anywhere at the time) and has one coyote brown and one dry earth strap. The one I found had different ends, so I got what they had available. I'll also include the original straps.
Add the scabbard cover for $20.
Add a 2l hydration system for $25.
Add a 3l hydration system for $25. Pack will hold both if desired.
Add all three for $50.
zPXjhSdl.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: BoldCorrections
Up again.
Will sell the pack with both hydration systems and the scabbard cover for $300 delivered in the US.

Up from the depths.
Can also be used as pictured - with the scabbard folded into the bottom of the pack.

Will sell the pack and all accessories for $250 delivered in the US.

Last edited: