• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Precision Rifle Gear Eberlestock R3 Upranger info & pics needed

david8989

The Tactical Texan
Minuteman
Aug 6, 2011
Bowie, TX
So I'm ready to upgrade my range/PRS backpack and the upranger seems to tick all my boxes for organization, which i'm a little ocd with, and size. But for some reason I'm very torn on a pack at the moment and need ya'lls help to push me over this edge, lol. For PRS this has all the pockets, tripod straps, and space for water bottles, ammo, and gear with tons of room to spare. I like the extra room for loading everything into it for 2 day matches then taking out what I don't need at the hotel. For the range is where I need all the extra capacity to hold the mountain of stuff we bring. Am I right? Lol. So If you guys could help me out with some real world experiences and pics of it in the wild that should give me the confidence to push the order button, lol. As a side note, I do know it's large and heavy and I'm at grips with that to have a one bag does all set up. I'm also a pretty big dude as well so there's that. Thank you in advance

I'll grab a pic when I get home tonight. It is my "grab one bag for the range" bag. Labradar and shooting bags take up most of the room, obviously. It holds 4 or 6 50 rd ammo boxes too. Then all the random small shit in the smaller pockets, a couple sets of ear muffs, and the spotting scope, bino/lrf, and tripod are all on the outside sammiched between the pack and the wing thingys.

As promised, 3 days later. Tried to get pics of everything. Most of the side pockets are empty, the camo one attached is full of pens, paper, and small tools that could all be organized better in the side pockets. Main compartment has the labradar, 2 brass catchers, kestrel, atlas, and a 5x6x7 bag, so clearly lots of room. I put a few 50 rd ammo boxes in there too when I go shoot. Bino and spotting scope cases molle'd to the outside.
20201220_091401.jpg
20201220_091357.jpg
20201220_091330.jpg
20201220_091219.jpg
20201220_091201.jpg

I have one and use it all the time. Only issue I have is loading too much into it and killing myself carrying it. Good range bag overall for sure.

As promised, 3 days later. Tried to get pics of everything. Most of the side pockets are empty, the camo one attached is full of pens, paper, and small tools that could all be organized better in the side pockets. Main compartment has the labradar, 2 brass catchers, kestrel, atlas, and a 5x6x7 bag, so clearly lots of room. I put a few 50 rd ammo boxes in there too when I go shoot. Bino and spotting scope cases molle'd to the outside. View attachment 7506960View attachment 7506961View attachment 7506962View attachment 7506963View attachment 7506964
What bag is this?

So I recently got an upranger for prs and range visits and I have to say that I love this dang thing! Quality is typical military grade Ebrlestock, the utility of the pockets and dividers is really nice, and I honestly was worried it would be too big and it really isn't. It has been just right for my matches/range days so far! Like another user mentioned, my biggest problem is loading it heavy as hell then having to carry it, lol!

Reactions: Joshcole
I got my bag in mail today and I’m a little underwhelmed the plastic doesn’t seem that durable which I could live with, however was not quite as big as I hoped. Going back with the GPS for now

ok bros. finally got my R3 in the mail and the guts were all zig zag so I took it all out. now when I go to put the center divider back in it appears to be CRAZY long. it seems to be 1/2 a section too long?

anyone else deal with this? when I Velcro the two ends into the bulk heads of the open bay, the center divider looks like a big S

I pulled mine out and don't use it, so I don't know. I do remember it was normal looking when I yanked it though, it had 90 degree angles.

Reactions: HellcatActual