• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

WTB Eberlestock upranger

Wanting To Buy

BoulderE89

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 26, 2019
St. George, UT
Looking for a used one, really prefer dry earth but would take another color depending on price. Let me know what you got!

Don't know why you say it like that? I can get it brand new for $263 normally they are $330. It's not like it's an $800 bag for $250.
Probably because his account was made yesterday and he has zero feedback.

Typically scammers target the WTB ads which is my Frank has explicitly said to stop doing these ads.

Typically scammers target the WTB ads which is my Frank has explicitly said to stop doing these ads.
Yea that is true. I didn't look at his account. Should always be weary anyways but definitely if the account was just made.

Typically scammers target the WTB ads which is my Frank has explicitly said to stop doing thes

Don't know why you say it like that? I can get it brand new for $263 normally they are $330. It's not like it's an $800 bag for $250.
This is exactly right. Frank has said to stop posting WTB ads because of the massive influx of scammers. It's almost guaranteed now that if you post a WTB, you will get contacted by a scammer. They are starting to become more convincing too.

Reactions: DIBBS and mj1995
This is how I get scammed ...

Start the clock before the, I was scammed post please help
Screenshot_20230504-161554_Sniper's Hide.jpg

Looks like he got caught in another post here. Thanks for the help. I’ll just have to wait for one to pop up

Anybody new is a scammer? I hope once upon a time you weren’t new here , I hope you started as an old member or you was rejected as a new member when you joined . You should say new members aren’t welcomed on this forum or even free to associate.

gtfo-denzel-washington.gif

Anybody new is a scammer? I hope once upon a time you weren’t new here , I hope you started as an old member or you was rejected as a new member when you joined . You should say new members aren’t welcomed on this forum or even free to associate.

I would be happy to show you the door douche

New people are welcome but don't act scammy and don't have really stupid user names that scammers use

We have a long history here, Nov 2000 was our start date, what were you doing then ?
Scammers have a look, if you copy that look you will be called a scammer and removed

Not to mention the idea that I won't throw out in a heartbeat is funny, I don't really give a fuck about your feelings, we are running a business and scammer are in the way. If you act stupid and get swept up, not my problem and I promise not to cry over it

I am an admitted Benevolent Dictator, I'll leave you alone to point, but cut your head off on whim. This has worked well for me over the years and your bitching and moaning only makes me laugh. You don't know how easily replaced you are until you are instantly replaced

So please don't threaten me with a good time, cause I will fuck you six ways from Sunday and enjoy it

Last edited:

This is interesting, from the USA

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 6.03.18 PM.png

But then I look a tiny bit deeper, cause like you sky lined yourself and what do I see

Screenshot 2023-05-04 at 6.03.00 PM.png

Not from USA, you have no business being in our PX to begin with .... unless the sale is from Manchester or say Liverpool

I would refrain from this type of discussion if I was you

FYI.....I'm pretty sure @Dojg59 is attempting to scam me as well:

His response to my FS Post:
"I can accept $1k . Text me for quick response 276 285 8963"

This was sent as a conversation PM not directly on my post.

Reactions: mj1995

Everyone send dick pics to that number. But send Google dicks not your dick. That's illegal.

This piece of shit just tried scamming me as well. Same phone number, different handle... gtw556 was the handle he used this time...
Screenshot_20230604-075802.png