• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Ebr-7b in the AMG. Any pics yet?

BigJohn141

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 18, 2011
Timnath, Co
I know a few of the new 7b reticles are out there in the wild now but I have yet to see an actual picture of it. I know you can look at it all day on the website but I like real pictures to judge off of. I do like the floating dot but my concern is that the center area it too cluttered so the dot will get lost. I am actually leaning towards getting a 7 because of this. I would’ve liked to see a larger open area around the center but that’s just my opinion.

Sorry it was dark as can be, couldn't get a pic worth a crap. Hopefully I'll get one tomorrow.

Still waiting on this pic man, spare us the suspense...

I didn’t think there was this much interest lol. Truth is I got a smoking deal on a used but still brand new in bot AMG with a 7 reticle that I couldn’t pass up. I can’t say I’m a but disappointed in the reticle so far but I’ve just been neighborhood hunting lol. I would still like to see the 7b though.

I have the original reticle AMG as well, I like the reticle myself but like the dot reticles also... I don't get where people think the center crosshair is too thick, I think it's just right...

I find the center cross in the EBR-7 has the right dimensions and I like it but I think the center dot would be better.

Here you go. Not the highest quality, but it is what I could come up with before nightfall.

EBR7b-1.jpg

Attachments

• EBR7b-1.jpg
    EBR7b-1.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: BallisticPrimate
I like it.... might have to snag me up another AMG...

I like it a lot. Probably will change my two reticles next year when Vortex start doing it.