• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

EBR Subsonic - where to buy?

9mmkungfu

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 1, 2009
VA
Has anyone tried DRM Precision? I saw an old thread where a few of you could not contact them via phone or email.. made me a little nervous.

Who else has good prices on EBR?

Re: EBR Subsonic - where to buy?

Okay, how about TTI Armory? I'm looking for a couple boxes of factory subsonic.

I saw that.. I couldn't get a call back from DRM, and they list their .308 Thumper at $31/box compared to SRT Arms at $47/box. But I guess it doesn't matter if SRT answers the phone and DRM does not.

Yeah, that sounded high to me as well, but it's been several years since I bought any. I bought a bunch of it back then and don't shoot the sub stuff that often, so it'll be awhile before I need to replenish my stocks.

I just called SSG Tactical (which happens to be 45 minutes from me) and they have some in stock. Specifically the 7.62 Thumper ammo, at $37.99/box. It came in a couple days ago, so he hasn't updated the website yet. You can order manually by selecting "checkout" with an empty cart, and putting in what you want in the "comments" section.