• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Ecaudor Criminal Cartels executing Government Agents

mikeinfwa

Que Chimba
Minuteman
Mar 20, 2002
Jacksonville FL
Graphic video :

1704841492886.png

1704843649216.gif

you mean if we do nothing they will start tracking down our officials???

I noticed the thugs in the TV station all seemed to in new clothes. Similar to pictures I've seen of the "impoverished asylum seekers" in Texas.

Just saying....

Last edited:
I count 9 dudes on the floor vs 5 gang members....the fuck are they just lying around for?

Fuck, even when they put the noose around the dudes neck he didn't even put up a fight...like dude, theyre already gonna kill you, might as well take your chances.

That's what I'm talking about...take out a few of those fucks before they finally get you. No way am I lying down just waiting my turn. Get the fuck up and fuck them up!

I count 9 dudes on the floor vs 5 gang members....the fuck are they just lying around for?

Fuck, even when they put the noose around the dudes neck he didn't even put up a fight...like dude, theyre already gonna kill you, might as well take your chances.
I thought the same thing, but I don’t know how many are off camera and armed. But… you know what’s in store for you, whatya got to lose at that point….

maybe said government agents had it coming.

should that happen here....i will sit back and laugh my ass off. i won't lift a finger to help any government person hide from their just desserts.

and a news station being taken over at gunpoint by people who have had enough of their shit? that would be the some television worth watching.

You dont have to go to Ecuador, its happening just south of our border.

Reactions: stefan73
View attachment 8318905
you mean if we do nothing they will start tracking down our officials???

I noticed the thugs in the TV station all seemed to in new clothes. Similar to pictures I've seen of the "impoverished asylum seekers" in Texas.

Just saying....
Probably heavily sedated, like the mid east assholes were doing to the people they executed. They were too stoned to fight back or even care that their buddies heads were being cut off.

Patriots can learn a thing or two from the sicarios, in Minecraft, for the future if things really cross into the zone of no return. When their business is threatened, sicarios strike right at the source of their troubles, and they strike with precision, without warning, without any rancor or mercy, and ruthlessly make sure these troubles cannot get back up to pose another problem for them again. Wise cops in Latin America know better than to fuck with the local cartels or respond to incidents where sicarios may be involved. And the dumb and ambitious rookies who want to make a name for themselves quickly vanish, never to be seen again, or if they are ever found, it is in very odd places, like the bottom of wells or tacked up to the front of parked locomotives in rail yards completely flayed...

ETA: Oh, and today's sicarios seemed to have learned a great deal from these guys as well:

Magyars: The original world champions in hit and run deterrence. And so good were they at their craft that they were routinely employed as top paid mercenaries by the Norman and Byzantine empires to do the real dirty work of having various irritations quietly and expediently removed...

58f4f629344f13dfd52008a2138fd96b.jpg

Last edited:
Patriots can learn a thing or two from the sicarios, in Minecraft, for the future if things really cross into the zone of no return. When their business is threatened, sicarios strike right at the source of their troubles, and they strike with precision, without warning, without any rancor or mercy, and ruthlessly make sure these troubles cannot get back up to pose another problem for them again. Wise cops in Latin America know better than to fuck with the local cartels or respond to incidents where sicarios may be involved. And the dumb and ambitious rookies who want to make a name for themselves quickly vanish, never to be seen again, or if they are ever found, it is in very odd places, like the bottom of wells or tacked up to the front of parked locomotives in rail yards completely flayed...

ETA: Oh, and today's sicarios seemed to have learned a great deal from these guys as well:

Magyars: The original world champions in hit and run deterrence. And so good were they at their craft that they were routinely employed as top paid mercenaries by the Norman and Byzantine empires to do the real dirty work of having various irritations quietly and expediently removed...

USA is about to get a big education on Latino Cartels and gangs.

A horrible society to live in.

Evidenced by how many are trying to get into the US and how few are trying to get south of the US border.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
Our CIA has been running drugs and guns for decades to fund their behind the scenes bullshit but we wrap their antics in the American flag and it's all good?
The "cartels" have finally had enough of the crooked govt and media and are now doing 1776 stuff. Most of these cartels do more for the locals than their government does. Pravda propaganda leads you to who's the bad guys.

A girl I know from Juarez told me 5-6 years ago, the government there, was working with the cartels and rounding people up and killing them. Most people i know from any area in Mexico still go "home" for vacations. I have not met anyone from the new bunch I see with their low riders and Chihuahua stickers. They must be like Mormons from down there or something.🤡 Cause you know those seeking amnesty, still gots ta let ya know wha hood dey frum.

Our CIA has been running drugs and guns for decades to fund their behind the scenes bullshit but we wrap their antics in the American flag and it's all good?
The "cartels" have finally had enough of the crooked govt and media and are now doing 1776 stuff. Most of these cartels do more for the locals than their government does. Pravda propaganda leads you to who's the bad guys.
Don't for a second think this rogue government and their STASI wouldn't recruit the cartels as murder teams against the Right.

Then all that is left is turning on their corrupt recruiters and eliminating them like in Equador.

Don't for a second think this rogue government and their STASI wouldn't recruit the cartels as murder teams against the Right.

Then all that is left is turning on their corrupt recruiters and eliminating them like in Equador.

That's one of the ways how civil wars start

That would help push the gun control narrative which was what the "Fast and Furious" ATF, Holder, Obama plan was. Arm the Mexican drug cartels and create gun violence to help further gun control in the US.

That would help push the gun control narrative which was what the "Fast and Furious" ATF, Holder, Obama plan was. Arm the Mexican drug cartels and create gun violence to help further gun control in the US.

Create a "crisis" so severe that the masses will beg you to fix it even at the expense of their own liberties and freedoms.

Exactly why everything you hear coming out of Leftist's pie holes and their puppet media is pinned around "democracy".
They want to insure the public remains ignorant of our democratically elected Republic framework.
They know that a pure democracy equals "mob rule" and they know that they can quite easily manipulate and steer the mob.

"An evil man will burn his own nation to the ground to rule over the ashes." ~ Sun Tzu

tweaked for current times...
"Evil men will burn their own nation to the ground to rule over the ashes." -

Create a "crisis" so severe that the masses will beg you to fix it even at the expense of their own liberties and freedoms.

Exactly why everything you hear coming out of Leftist's pie holes and their puppet media is pinned around "democracy".
They want to insure the public remains ignorant of our democratically elected Republic framework.
They know that a pure democracy equals "mob rule" and they know that they can quite easily manipulate and steer the mob.

"An evil man will burn his own nation to the ground to rule over the ashes." ~ Sun Tzu

That's why any attempt to neuter the electoral college and turn senatorial representation into an apportionment should be red lines that will trigger a massive counter reaction.

It's bad enough that senators are elected by popular vote and that many states (including mine) allow ballot amendments to their consitution.

We can't keep sliding into mob rule.

That's why any attempt to neuter the electoral college and turn senatorial representation into an apportionment should be red lines that will trigger a massive counter reaction.
Maybe they changed their tack? Maybe as a Plan B, they want to be able to work within the Electoral College framework?

Among many other points of strategy, could manipulating the distribution of Electoral College votes be one of their misguided goals in allowing an out of control alien invasion? If most of the illegal surges are focused in the right directions, could Blue states gain Electoral College votes as well as Purple states be pushed to Blue and even Red states be tilted toward Purple/Blue?

Not sure if this is sound thinking or worth debate. I'm just so untrusting of whoever is in charge that I question everything.
F'ing shame.

Reactions: Threadcutter308

I get what you are saying and have a great deal of respect for you.

But, the LAST thing that I want our politicians or the us gubmint doing is "fixing" ANYTHING.

I guess I'm weird. I can't wait for the next gubmint shutdown. The last thing I want congrus doing is passing any more "laws". We're already drowning in "laws" and the level of lawlessness in this country has never been higher.

William Shakespeare was right..........

The Biden Regime Marxists despise everything the USA stands for. The open borders is but one avenue to undermine the fabric of our society. Flooding the communities with third world aliens without loyalty to the USA and draining the resources of the taxpayers creating more chaos in which the tyrants will use as excuses to create more programs to “fix” the problems they created

I get what you are saying and have a great deal of respect for you.

But, the LAST thing that I want our politicians or the us gubmint doing is "fixing" ANYTHING.

I guess I'm weird. I can't wait for the next gubmint shutdown. The last thing I want congrus doing is passing any more "laws". We're already drowning in "laws" and the level of lawlessness in this country has never been higher.

William Shakespeare was right..........
I'm tracking 100%.
I think that is my poorly communicated point. They are incapable of "fixing" anything. They only manipulate, grow and use. Isn't that the definition of a Parasite?

Government on the Federal level should be very elementary with only a few responsibilities yet they exist only to manipulate, grow and survive the next election while failing at what they should be doing.

With media in their pocket, they can deliver an optic that makes them look righteous. To your comment about "drowning in 'laws'", you are spot on. They justify their existence by perpetuating a sea of laws and bureaucracy in which they can drown any dissent in a sea of process.

The Biden Regime Marxists despise everything the USA stands for. The open borders is but one avenue to undermine the fabric of our society. Flooding the communities with third world aliens without loyalty to the USA and draining the resources of the taxpayers creating more chaos in which the tyrants will use as excuses to create more programs to “fix” the problems they created
I say we turn off the spigot of "free" stuff that all these invaders are receiving and watch as they go somewhere else.... At this point, there is no chance that the LE community is going to be able to provide a meaningful deterrent to crime as there is less and less to go around. The situation is going to devolve quickly once it is set off and there is next to nothing anyone can do about it, including the .gov. They have created this monster purposefully and it will fulfill its purpose, the collapse of our Republic.

Reactions: mikeinfwa
I'm tracking 100%.
I think that is my poorly communicated point. They are incapable of "fixing" anything. They only manipulate, grow and use. Isn't that the definition of a Parasite?

Government on the Federal level should be very elementary with only a few responsibilities yet they exist only to manipulate, grow and survive the next election while failing at what they should be doing.

With media in their pocket, they can deliver an optic that makes them look righteous. To your comment about "drowning in 'laws'", you are spot on. They justify their existence by perpetuating a sea of laws and bureaucracy in which they can drown any dissent in a sea of process.

Yepper 😉😊👍

Last edited:
Maybe they changed their tack? Maybe as a Plan B, they want to be able to work within the Electoral College framework?

Among many other points of strategy, could manipulating the distribution of Electoral College votes be one of their misguided goals in allowing an out of control alien invasion? If most of the illegal surges are focused in the right directions, could Blue states gain Electoral College votes as well as Purple states be pushed to Blue and even Red states be tilted toward Purple/Blue?

Not sure if this is sound thinking or worth debate. I'm just so untrusting of whoever is in charge that I question everything.
F'ing shame.

Abolition of the electoral college is their ultimate aim regarding presidential elections. But they know it's a long process that is not guaranteed to go their way so they're pushing alternative shit like the electoral voter compact (a state's electors cast for whoever wins the national popular vote) and ranked choice voting.

You're correct in that using demographics to turn red states blue is also an effort underway.