Suppressors ECCO Machine

Doc68

I don't care what you fucking think
Supporter
Minuteman
Supporter+
  • Feb 17, 2014
    USA
    Well I got my suppressor shipped out today to them for the conversion of my AAC can. Been on the wait list for awhile now.

Can't wait to get the can back and start using it again

Doc

the_assman

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 4, 2021
    VA
    i have to check on how long the wait list is now , i have an sdn-6 i want to send out to have converted

let us know how long the turn around time was

Reactions: Doc68

AMGtuned

Just white trash with money.....
    Minuteman
    May 6, 2018
    Maine
    Well I got my suppressor shipped out today to them for the conversion of my AAC can. Been on the wait list for awhile now.

Can't wait to get the can back and start using it again

Doc
    Mount conversion or recore?

Superb craftsmanship, regardless.

alamo5000

Major Hide Member
    Minuteman
    Jun 18, 2020
    Fortunately I don't need any type of suppressor work, but if I ever did Ecco would be at the tip top of the list. Absolutely everything I've ever seen or heard about them and their work is top notch.

Please post pics and an update after you get things back.

Reactions: AMGtuned and Doc68

Doc68

Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Feb 17, 2014
    USA
    Mount conversion. Mine was sent back 3 times because it would never stay locked up. Then they went out of business so the can hasn't been used since.

Doc

Reactions: FuhQ and AMGtuned

dogman

Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Nov 11, 2007
    ID
    www.instagram.com
    I have two AAC cans going in this batch - an M4-2000 and a 762-SD. Both are getting DeadAir Keymo adapters.

I got lucky with AAC muzzle devices. My 18T adapters for the 762SD locked up good and it took a couple tries, but I found 51T brakes that locked for the M4-2000. Still, no reason not to modernize. The 762-SD will become a dedicated can for my LMT MWS and the M4-2000 will bounce between my primary night vision carbine and something else. It will take some of the load off my 556 SOCOM can.

LSUbeatUby40

Sergeant
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
    Apr 21, 2007
    Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    My 762-SD will be in this batch with you boys as well. I never had issues with the 18T, but I want a new mounting system anyway for it so..

Doc68

Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Feb 17, 2014
    USA
    Well got my can back today. I can't say enough. It looks amazing. I can't wait to get it out to the range. Will never hesitate to use them again if the need arises.

Wife just signed for it back from UPS about an hour ago. 24 days from when it left my hands to getting it back in my grubby little paws.

IMG_20220611_163031.jpg
    IMG_20220611_163038.jpg
    IMG_20220611_163048.jpg
    IMG_20220611_163101.jpg

Doc

GhostFace

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2003
    Indiana
    I got on the list in December and my SAS can is on the way back to me, I should have it tomorrow. This is the pic I was sent...

20220608_133917(1).jpg

I opted for the YHM Kurz mount since I have a Resonator K in jail. Now all of my rifles will use the same mounting system.

Last edited:
    Reactions: AMGtuned

Core10

Private
    Minuteman
    Apr 24, 2019
    Southern Oregon Cascades
    I got on the list in December and my SAS can is on the way back to me, I should have it tomorrow. This is the pic I was sent...

View attachment 7891387

I opted for the YHM Kurz mount since I have a Resonator K in jail. Now all of my rifles will use the same mounting system.
    Might be kind of late to ask as thread seems to have died but - what color moly resin is this? Coyote Brown or Tan FDE ?? All the color pics I find seem to vary. Close to magpul FDE is what I would prefer. My SDN-6 is headed to ECCO next week.

jzerfoss

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 29, 2019
    WV and VA
    I was so happy with my recore I decided to buy his Five by Five suppressor to try out. Funny how all of the new 556 K cans are popping up when his Five by Five has been out for years and it matches or beats most of them in specs and price.

Core10

Private
    Minuteman
    Apr 24, 2019
    Southern Oregon Cascades
    Well got my can back today. I can't say enough. It looks amazing. I can't wait to get it out to the range. Will never hesitate to use them again if the need arises.

Wife just signed for it back from UPS about an hour ago. 24 days from when it left my hands to getting it back in my grubby little paws.

View attachment 7889495View attachment 7889496View attachment 7889497View attachment 7889498

Doc
    Kind of late but may I ask what color moly resin is this? Coyote Brown or Tan FDE ?? All the color pics I find seem to vary. Close to magpul FDE is what I would prefer. My SDN-6 is headed to ECCO next week.

GhostFace

Sergeant
    Minuteman
  • Apr 1, 2003
    Indiana
    I honestly don't know, I told them to hit it with whatever color they wanted. The can was cerakoted FDE when I sent it in so I imagine that's what it is. The color isn't much different than what it was.

Doc68

Supporter
    Minuteman
    Supporter+
  • Feb 17, 2014
    USA
    Kind of late but may I ask what color moly resin is this? Coyote Brown or Tan FDE ?? All the color pics I find seem to vary. Close to magpul FDE is what I would prefer. My SDN-6 is headed to ECCO next week.

It's more of a darker tan. Then desert.

Pics suck

Doc

Core10

Private
    Minuteman
    Apr 24, 2019
    Southern Oregon Cascades
    Pics do suck and that's what got me going as the pics Jerrica sent weren't consistent, lighting etc.
    Oh well, I'm not an interior designer that cares too much about matching that closely anyway. Cans are usually covered anyway.
    And if anyone else is interested I got my invite from ECCO today and was in the que 2 months to the day.
    Thanks for the replies!

jzerfoss

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 29, 2019
    WV and VA
    Pics do suck and that's what got me going as the pics Jerrica sent weren't consistent, lighting etc.
    Oh well, I'm not an interior designer that cares too much about matching that closely anyway. Cans are usually covered anyway.
    And if anyone else is interested I got my invite from ECCO today and was in the que 2 months to the day.
    Thanks for the replies!
    Sounds like the wait times have shortened significantly. Wait times were 6+ months which is understandable with one guy doing all the can work.

bmash

Sergeant of the Hide
    Minuteman
    May 21, 2018
    Zachary, LA
    I am on the wait list for an SDN6 fix. My T51 doesn’t hold at all. Is a recore worth doing? Does a recore make the SCN6 significantly quieter or lighter?
    (I already have an Ultra 7 and 9 so unless noticeable I probably won’t bother.)

Reactions: Core10

jzerfoss

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 29, 2019
    WV and VA
    I am on the wait list for an SDN6 fix. My T51 doesn’t hold at all. Is a recore worth doing? Does a recore make the SCN6 significantly quieter or lighter?
    (I already have an Ultra 7 and 9 so unless noticeable I probably won’t bother.)
    Idk about your can but he recored my SWR Omega 30 and it was noticeably quieter and lighter(7 or 8 oz I believe).

hdbull

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jul 8, 2011
    Missouri
    I've been on the list for 18 months.. Called them after 12 months and they said I was still on the list. Still waiting...

Lesptr

Private
    Minuteman
    Feb 26, 2022
    Newnan, GA
    I got the email that my can is to be done in the next batch. It has to be sent no later than the 10th. I’m out of town until the 15th due to family emergency. I asked if I could get into the next batch. Email as not been answered.

Core10

Private
    Minuteman
    Apr 24, 2019
    Southern Oregon Cascades
    I've been on the list for 18 months.. Called them after 12 months and they said I was still on the list. Still waiting...
    After going back through email files I see that my previous post was wrong. Not 2 months on wait list but 3 months from the time Jerrica added me to the queue to the email I received from them last Friday saying to ship them the can. The work I asked for is the mount conversion on an SDN-6.

Core10

Private
    Minuteman
    Apr 24, 2019
    Southern Oregon Cascades
    I got the email that my can is to be done in the next batch. It has to be sent no later than the 10th. I’m out of town until the 15th due to family emergency. I asked if I could get into the next batch. Email as not been answered.
    Doubt if they will move you to the back of the queue. They responded to 3 or 4 of my questions last Friday. Seem like reasonable people. Just very busy.

hdbull

Private
    Supporter
    Minuteman
    Jul 8, 2011
    Missouri
    I e-mailed them this morning and Jerrica got right back to me. Apparently there was some missed communication and they
    said to send it in. I really appreciated the punctual response and not putting me to the back of the line. That's customer service
    at it's best!

jzerfoss

Gunny Sergeant
    Minuteman
    Jul 29, 2019
    WV and VA
    I e-mailed them this morning and Jerrica got right back to me. Apparently there was some missed communication and they
    said to send it in. I really appreciated the punctual response and not putting me to the back of the line. That's customer service
    at it's best!
    They've been great for me too. Besides the Five by Five I just bought from them if I want another suppressor and they make one that's close to fitting my needs I'm definitely buying from them.