• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ECOTI Y Cable question

TomasTx

Private
Minuteman
Mar 27, 2023
Dallas, Tx
I'm looking for a Y Cable for an ECOTI/PVS 31A to battery pack. Having a hard time finding one. Anyone know a website that has one in stock...that works...that isn't an arm and a leg?

FYI, i had a whole thread on the Y cable for the COTI and PVS31A/PVS1531 goggles. Loads of issues with the older COTI based on the battery draw. The ECOTI is even higher. You would likely be better off running an independent source. I think @SkyScrapin made some conversion packs for chargers which should work great.

Reactions: TheHorta

Reactions: TheHorta
I think the GPS battery pack for the ECOTI has 6 batteries in it IIRC, maybe that will get you a more acceptable time of use if you’re using the Y cable? Unfortunately I think those battery packs are also like $2-3k.

Check with Strictly Offensive Kit and see if any of the COTI kits are left. These run off a USB pack. I can custom make cables if you need something to run off the 31 pack. I personally run my ECOTI on a DTNVS with a splitter cable off a Voltaic USB pack for several nights before rechargin.