• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Ed Brown Kobra series OP?s

Bamf911

Private
Minuteman
Feb 13, 2010
NC, Piedmont Area
Been looking for a quality 1911 and maybe putting together a poss trade that includes geting a used Ed brown Kobra. Any people exsperinced with said model who could share their opinions would be appreciated as well as what a used one might be worth in trade vale thanks.

Re: Ed Brown Kobra series OP?s

Recently got mine used for $1600, seen several pop up for between $1500-$1750 on GB
web.jpg

Very smooth, great trigger, I wasn't originally sold on the scales, but now having shot it quite a bit I'm sold on them.

Brown builds his guns the same, the only differences between Spec forces, Kobra and Exec Elite are frontstrap and slide serration treaments.

Re: Ed Brown Kobra series OP?s

Have a Kobra and had a KC. They are super nice! I have not seen or handled any that impress me any more than the Ed Brown series and the scales are very unique and in pics and theory they seem like a novelty but in actual operation they are top notch. You'll not be disapointed.