• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Eddie Haskell goes down.

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    Eddie was probably my favorite on Leave it to Beaver. Wally was to 'nice', Beaver was a Dork, Lumpy?...nah. But Eddie was a real smart ass.

Ken Osmond, Actor Who Played Eddie Haskell On 'Leave
    deadline.com › 2020/05 › ken-osmond-actor-died-eddi...

Ken Osmond, Actor Who Played Eddie Haskell On 'Leave It To Beaver,' Dies At 76. Ken Osmond, who played obsequious troublemaker Eddie Haskell on TV's Leave It to Beaver has died, his manager confirms. “He was an incredibly kind and wonderful father,” his son, Eric, said in a statement.

loved the reruns of that show it was great . rip sir

He was a LAPD motor cop if my memory recall is right

Yep, according to the article he took several rounds in the chest but a vest saved him.

"Osmond worked as a helicopter pilot and studio propmaker before joining the LAPD, bulking up on milk shakes and bananas to make the minimum weight to qualify for the job. (He said he wore a mustache so people wouldn't recognize him from TV.)

In 1980, he and his partner were on motorcycle patrol for drunken drivers when they came upon a stolen taxi driven by Albert Cunningham. Following a crash and a chase on foot, Cunningham shot Osmond; his bulletproof vest stopped two bullets, and a third was deflected by his belt buckle.

"I saw a flash of light and the next thing I knew, I was flat on my back on the sidewalk, 10 to 15 feet away," Osmond testified during the penalty phase of Cunningham's murder trial in 1988. "I was not able to move. I thought I was dying." He said the shooting led to clinical depression."