• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Eddio in Ireland

Unknown

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Sep 17, 2009
Pacific Northwest,USA
I haven't seen anything about Eddio for quite some time. The last I heard, he was waiting for a decision from the equivalent of the Irish Supreme Court. Has anyone heard what happened, or is the decision still pending?

Reactions: Bender and fx77
Eddio, I always wished him the best. Hope all is well with him.

With as long as this has been dragging on it sounds like they are just waiting for him to die. He should just come to America and start over as a free man.

With as long as this has been dragging on it sounds like they are just waiting for him to die. He should just come to America and start over as a free man.
I hear you, Diver. So does Eddieo.

Thing is though, it isn't just him. He's one of a 'group' of firearms owners who're all included/involved in this case. The Irish version of a "Class-Action Suit", if you will.

This waiting game for a decision has been trying, to say the least. And then, to add (cryptically).... there have been "other antagonists" piling on to the whole group. I'll say this:

It seems that when the apparatus in charge are wrong, and that wrong is exposed for the world to see,,,,, they (and their minions) attempt nearly every single conceivable underhanded, devious, and even sinister methods of swaying attention towards the group that's standing up for themselves and exposing the evil and cunning ways.

It's his story, and he'll tell it when he can. But the gong-show of 'procedure' over there a heck of a thing. There are GOOD LEO's over there, and he'll be the first to say that loudly and publicly. It is the BAD ones though, who don't just earn a "black mark", but they paint the room by dropping grenades into gallon-pails of paint. Again and again and again.

Reactions: 1J04 and Barneybdb
It seems that when the apparatus in charge are wrong, and that wrong is exposed for the world to see,,,,, they (and their minions) attempt nearly every single conceivable underhanded, devious, and even sinister methods of swaying attention towards the group that's standing up for themselves and exposing the evil and cunning ways.

That seems awfully familiar, not sure why.

Good to hear Eddio's situation is still moving hopefully in the right direction.