• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Edit a Post?

LR51

Private
Minuteman
Sep 12, 2019
Sounds very silly but how do I edit a sales post to reflect "SOLD" in the title so others don't waste time searching sold listings?

top right hand corner of your thread you will see 3 boxes, COVER WATCH and ---. the --- is a drop down menu which you will find in there the ability to edit your thread.

Thanks Gee, does that change over time? I am able to do that on this thread but not my other one from about a week ago. The only box at the top is "watch" seems like that functionality disappeared on that one.

Thanks Gee, does that change over time? I am able to do that on this thread but not my other one from about a week ago. The only box at the top is "watch" seems like that functionality disappeared on that one.

Might be a glitch in the recent updates...

@alexj-12

I'm having trouble editing my thread in the PX also.

I see the 3 boxes (COVER WATCH and ---), but when I click the --- and then EDIT from the drop down menu, I am only able to edit the TITLE as shown in the pic below.

Any helps is greatly appreciated... I've got to be overlooking something simple.

1614192556064.png

Let me ping @alexj-12

Her team has been making some updates to the site, so there might have been a bug/glitch introduced...

Reactions: Model6520
Can't you just hit 'Edit' at the bottom left and change the post? I havent listed any items for sale for awhile so I may be out of date.