• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

EDM XM408 Trigger...

.17Sniper

Private
Minuteman
Aug 24, 2011
Ory-gun
Just got my XM408 fresh from the factory. Love the gun, just not too impressed with the trigger. I read up on various options for replacement, and just wanted to clarify what would work before I dropped $xxx.00 on a new trigger. Will certain bottom safety triggers work in the gun without modification? Does the bottom bolt release interfere with anything? I know standard safeties will not work unless modified.

Thanks in advance.

Re: EDM XM408 Trigger...

The trigger is definitely the weak link with that platform. The way it's exposed gave me problems from time to time. The best way around it, from what I've seen, is to have Bill install the kepplinger set trigger upgrade.