• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Effects of SCOTUS firearm ruling.

Holy clickbait link batman. I read it, and stil have no idea what that article said except that there are several lawsuits pending.

I’m a reasonably intelligent person, but maybe have a case of ‘the dumb‘ today…. Anyone have a synopsis?

Reactions: ewoaf
It's was a scatterbrain article written by someone with ADHD

Basically "Recent Supreme Court decision has caused a ripple effect of confusion among lower courts, gunowners, and legislators."

Reactions: Maggot
And while Im at it, banned from Fuckbook again for telling a cunt she's a cunt.

Where Can You Carry a Gun? Whiplash UNITED STATE ...

https://www.ssc-railwayexam.com › where-carry-a-gun-...

3 hours ago — Whiplash UNITED STATE Court Rulings Create Confusion 2023. Where Can You Carry a Gun? A Supreme Court ruling from last year has led to a flurry ...
I've wanted to refer to so many people as cunts, but facebook auto nukes my comments when I do that....fuckers.

Branden

Reactions: Maggot
While I am happy when a court ruling goes in our favor the reality is it’s much more important what county you live in. Some states are obviously just ignoring the Supreme Court rulings they don’t like, and will charge you anyway destroying your life for years until it may or not be resolved. Until this clown show comes to a head do everything you can to make sure your county is a 2A sanctuary, it may not help with the atf but at least the local police won’t assist.